Choose your size
Sidi Zero Gore 2 Shoes Black. Shoes specially designed for winter road routes. Made with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane and a neoprene axis with Velcro closure, they guarantee protection against cold and rain. In addition, they incorporate the Tecno 3 System that guarantees a perfect fit and the Millennium 5 sole that provides rigidity and resistance.
- Made with a Gore-Tex membrane, waterproof and breathable.
- Tecno 3 System: The Sidi Techno-3 System offers an optimum fit throughout the shoe and adapts to the shape of the foot. The Sidi closures are reliable and replaceable and have been improved with the innovative and patented Sidi Wire material, which does not constrict at all, for a simple and comfortable fit during the ride. This system can be repaired and replaced.
- Sidi Heel Cup: The Sidi reinforced heel keeps the foot in an optimum position and avoids the shoe becoming deformed in the event of an impact or prolonged pressure.
- Replaceable heel pad: For more comfortable and safe walking, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
- Millennium 5 sole: Made of carbon fibre injected into a nylon matrix that increases stiffness and durability, guaranteeing optimal performance against changes in temperature and prolonged use of the shoes. In addition to the replaceable heel, it also includes a 10mm alignment scale, to align the cleats with ease and without problems.
|For automatic pedals