Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Sidi MTB Tiger Shoes Bright Yellow. MTB shoes made of tech pro microfiber with mesh farbuc insets for greater breathability. With the Dual Techno 3 Push closure System, they ensure superb fit and comfort. These shoes have the Sidi reinforced heel cup with reflective details for greater safety whilst cycling, a rubber toe and the innovative MTB SRS Carbon-Ground sole.
- Made of high quality TechPro Microfiber, which affords resistance, stability, lightness, breathability and is water repellent. With microperforations throughout the shoe for superb ventilation and comfort in warm temperatures.
- Double Tecno 3 Push System: this system is based on a central mechanism which creates a perfect tension balance between the shoe’s internal and external side. The closure ensures a perfect fit to the instep and incorporates an innovative “push” button which allows to quickly and easily loosen it.
- Adjustable Heel Retention Device Reflex: The adjustable heel retention device reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves the fit by closing the back of the shoe around the heel. In this way, the back of the heel stays in place during steep climbs or sprints. This system can be adjusted via two small screws that work independently. In order to close the device the screw has to be turned towards the + sign, whilst for opening turn towards the – sign. This system is lightweight, simple and replaceable. For greater safety whilst pedalling, it has reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Sidi Heel Cup: The Sidi reinforced heel keeps the foot in an optimum position and avoids the shoe becoming deformed in the event of an impact or prolonged pressure.
- Rubber Toe: Upper part of the toe is rubberised to resist and dissipate impacts. Made of non-slip rubber.
- MTB SRS Carbon-Ground Sole: Designed to avoid wear in the pedal contact area, medium-modulus sole has an innovative plate and replaceable tread blocks in the toe and heel. The lightness and stiffness properties of the MTB SRS Carbon sole allows for great power transmission. The MTB SRS Carbon sole is compatible with the toe-spikes and is replaceable.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community