Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
MTB Drako Carbon 2 SRS Shoes Matte Black. MTB shoes with premium features made of highly technological and innovative TechPro microfiber fro superb comfort. The Drako Carbon 2 SRS afford a perfect fit thanks to the combination of of the Soft Instep Closure 4 closure system, the Techno 3 Push system and adjustable heel retention device. These shoes have the Sidi reinforced heel cup, rubber toe and the innovative MTB SRS Carbon-Ground sole
- Made of high quality TechPro Microfiber, which affords resistance, stability, lightness, breathability and is water repellent. With microperforations throughout the shoe for superb ventilation and comfort in warm temperatures.
- Soft Instep 4 System: This closure system in the instep has a wide, anatomically curved strap that combined with soft, thermo-formed EVA foam padding, distributes the pressure evenly over the instep area. This system is micro adjustable from both sides in order to perfectly centre the EVA padding over a higher or lower instep. This system is durable and replaceable.
- Single Techno-3 Push System. Central mechanism using a new dial for optimum fit along the length of the entire shoe. Being in the central area of the instep, they afford a perfect balance of tension between the outer and inner side of the shoe.
- Techno 3 push System: This closures system consists of a small dial which distributes the pressure evenly throughout, adapting the upper part to the shape of the foot for a custom fit. The patented Sidi Wire material allows for dial adjustment on the go. Also, it allows you to quickly release the pressure via “push button”. This system is replaceable.
- Adjustable Heel Retention Device: The adjustable heel retention device reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves the fit by closing the back of the shoe around the heel. In this way, the back of the heel stays in place during steep climbs or sprints. This system can be adjusted via two small screws that work independently. In order to close the device the screw has to be turned towards the + sign, whilst for opening turn towards the – sign. This system is lightweight, simple and replaceable.
- Sidi Heel Cup: The Sidi reinforced heel keeps the foot in an optimum position and avoids the shoe becoming deformed in the event of an impact or prolonged pressure.
- Rubber Toe: Upper part of the toe is rubberised to resist and dissipate impacts. Made of non-slip rubber.
- MTB SRS Carbon-Ground Sole: Designed to avoid wear in the pedal contact area, medium-modulus sole has an innovative plate and replaceable tread blocks in the toe and heel. The lightness and stiffness properties of the MTB SRS Carbon sole allows for great power transmission. The MTB SRS Carbon sole is compatible with the toe-spikes and is replaceable.
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community