Sidi MTB Cape Shoes White / Red / Black. MTB shoes made of Politex synthetic material that provides a perfect fit thanks to the combination of the Soft Instep 2 closure system, the micro adjustable Techno 3 system, the calliper buckle and the Sidi reinforced heel cup. These shoes have the MTB competition sole and are ideal for professional as well as amateur cyclists.
- Soft Instep 2 Closure: This closure system in the instep has a wide, anatomically curved strap that combined with soft, thermo-formed EVA foam padding, distributes the pressure evenly over the instep area. This system is micro adjustable from both sides in order to perfectly centre the EVA padding over a higher or lower instep. This system is replaceable.
- Techno 3 System: The Sidi Techno-3 System affords an optimum fit throughout the shoe and adapts to the shape of the foot. The reliable, replaceable Sidi closures have been improved with the innovative and patented Sidi Wire material that does not constrict at all, for a simple and comfortable fit on the go. This system can be repaired and replaced.
- Calliper Buckle: This micrometric buckle closure is adjusted by lifting the central buckle of the shoe. In order to completely open it, lift both side buckles together or press the centre button to slightly loosen one tooth at a time. This system allows for the shoes to be adjusted precisely and simply whilst cycling.
- Sidi Heel Cup: The Sidi reinforced heel keeps the foot in an optimum position and avoids the shoe becoming deformed in the event of an impact or prolonged pressure.
- MTB Competition sole: The Sidi MTB competition sole has been specifically developed for this speciality with the aim of providing excellent performance. It can be fitted with two spikes on the front part for greater traction under adverse conditions (the spikes are sold separately).