Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Sidi Kaos Shoes White. The Sidi Kaos road shoes incorporate many of Sidi's technologies in order to provide a perfect fit and maximum comfort. These shoes have the Millennium 4 sole of composite carbon materials for greater stiffness and energy transfer. Constructed from Politex synthetic material.
- Soft Instep 2 Closure: This closure system in the instep has a wide, anatomically curved strap that combined with soft, thermo-formed EVA foam padding, distributes the pressure evenly over the instep area. This system is micro adjustable from both sides in order to perfectly centre the EVA padding over a higher or lower instep. This system is replaceable.
- Techno 3 System: The Sidi Techno-3 System affords an optimum fit throughout the shoe and adapts to the shape of the foot. The reliable, replaceable Sidi closures have been improved with the innovative and patented Sidi Wire material that does not constrict at all, for a simple and comfortable fit on the go. This system can be repaired and replaced.
- Calliper Buckle: This micrometric buckle closure is adjusted by lifting the central buckle of the shoe. In order to completely open it, lift both side buckles together or press the centre button to slightly loosen one tooth at a time. This system allows for the shoes to be adjusted precisely and simply whilst cycling.
- Sidi Heel Cup: The Sidi reinforced heel keeps the foot in an optimum position and avoids the shoe becoming deformed in the event of an impact or prolonged pressure.
- Replaceable heel Pad: For walking with greater comfort and security, the Sidi cycling shoes have a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
- Millennium 4 Carbon Composite Sole: The Millennium 4 carbon composite sole includes carbon fibre injected into a Nylon matrix for greater stiffness than a regular Nylon sole. Sidi's Millennium 4 composite is more durable, mechanically stable and water repellent, making it less susceptible to changes in stiffness due to ageing, temperature variations and prolonged use. The sole includes a non-slip toe insert and replaceable polyurethane heel pad. The Millennium 4 sole incorporates a standard 3 hole drilling pattern for greater compatibility with the best pedal systems available. It also includes a 10 mm lateral alignment scale, as well as Look Memory Eyelet to align and replace the cleats easily and hassle free.
- Weight: 350 grams.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community