Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Northwave X-Cross GTX Shoes Black. Robust shoes with high shaft, very comfortable for Enduro and All Mountain fans in extreme weather conditions. Thanks to the Gore-Tex Pique membrane, they ensure effective protection against the cold, wind and the rain, with a comfort temperature range to -3º. In addition, they have neoprene on the ankle area for a perfect, comfort fit, Explorer sole and SL2 lace-up closure with 2 Velcro straps among other features.
- Made of waterproof and breathable Pique Gore-Tex membrane, affording a superb absorption capacity with the aim of keeping the feet dry and comfortable during the activity as well as guaranteeing good thermal insulation.
- Monocoque construction with TPU thermosealed seams to minimize pressure and maximize protection.
- Area of the ankle in neoprene for perfect insulation and fit whilst cycling, avoiding chafing or discomfort.
- Explorer sole with a midsole of calibrated stiffness, which provides optimal power transfer to the pedal and with a flexible middle area that is also comfortable when walking.
- With Michelin rubber inserts, 28% more durable than TPU, with dual-layer composite for excellent grip with a minimized weight.
- SL2 lace closure (Speed Lace) super-fast with two Velcro straps for better protection and fit in the ankle area.
- Special GTX insole that works in synergy with the membrane.
- Heel padding system for excellent hold.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community