We have these similar products available
Northwave Raptor GTX Shoes Yellow Fluo / Black. Winter shoes made of a waterproof membrane and breathable Gore-Tex Pique, ideal for adverse climates with temperatures as low as -3°C. They stand out for the reinforced Jaws carbon sole and the S.L.W.2. micrometric closure together with the Biomap Aero Overlap construction and the Climaflex neoprene ankle with Gore-Tex membrane, making them comfortable shoes for cycling on cold rainy days.
- Biomap Aero Overlap construction which ensures a precise, comfortable fit thanks to the overlap created via biomechanics. The soft, ultrathin material allows the shoes to fit snuggly around the foot with a perfect fit, affording superb support in any situation. Also, the laser microperforations inside guarantee optimum ventilation.
- Made of waterproof and breathable Pique Gore-Tex membrane, affording a superb absorption capacity with the aim of keeping the feet dry and comfortable during the activity.
- S.L.W.2 (Speed Lace Winch) micrometric closure system, which permits the maximum fit precision. With a dual function side button: for micrometric release or complete release (in just one movement). It is a more lightweight and efficient system than the normal micrometric system, which uses an ultra-resistant cable.
- Special GTX sole whcih works in synergy with the membrane.
- Reinforced Carbon Jaws sole, made of thermoplastic material with carbon powder for greater stiffness without gaining weight and natural rubber for superb grip.
- Climaflex ankle area, which combines the extreme elasticity of the Gore.-Tex Rattler® membrane with the high thermal conductivity of neoprene, ensuring unprecedented mobility and protection.
- Additonal Thermal coating strategically placed in the toebox.
- The TPU reinforcements ensure 360° protection
- Heel padding system for excellent hold.
- 360° visibility, with reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community