Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £60.81.
Choose your size
Northwave Extreme Pro Shoes White. Road shoes with Xframe 2 construction, which incorporates combined with the S.L.W.3. micrometric system ensures a superb fit and precision, eliminating all the foot’s pressure points. The PowerShape Carbon 15 sole made 100% in carbon with a stiffness index of 15.0 offer full energy transfer whilst cycling. Also, compatible with the NW Speedplay adaptor (not included).
- X-Frame 2 construction which transfers every watt of power to the pedal. Patented by Northwave, combining next generation materials that are only 0.5 mm thick and ultrasoft for exceptional comfort. The structure incorporates 360° reinforcements throughout the foot and connects to the sole via laces for a perfect fit. The laces, designed with geometric precision, create a unique frame over the foot which completely eliminates any pressures points and, combined with the micrometric dial S.L.W.2. system ensures a superb and easy fit.
- PowerShape Carbon 15 sole made exclusively of unidirectional carbon with a stiffness index of 15.0 and the exclusive PowerShape system in the arch of the foot, which ensures total energy transmission.
- S.L.W.3 (Speed Lace Winch) micrometric closure system, which permits the maximum fit precision. With a dual function side button: for micrometric release or complete release (in just one movement). It is a more lightweight and efficient system than the normal micrometric system, which uses a Dyneema ultra-resistant cable which allows for a perfect fit to the foot.
- Heel padding system for excellent hold.
- Includes PRO Regular Fit insole: with greater density and stiffness for an increase in energy transfer whilst cycling.
- Compatible with the NW Speedplay adaptor to reduce to the minimum the distance between the pedal and the foot (not included).
- Weight: 256 g.