Mavic XA Shoes GTX Black. Trail shoes designed specifically to keep your feet dry and comfortable under the most varied conditions. A key to this comfort is the innovative Gore Invisible Fit technology, which fuses the waterproof, warm and breathable Gore-Tex membrane, with a finer and more adaptable structure. As a result the shoes are much more lightweight and resistant to water absorption. In addition, they incorporate the Energy Grip Trail + sole with Contagrip® Wet Traction that provides great traction and maximum durability on rainy days.
- Gore Invisible Fit Technology provides total protection against the elements without leaving aside comfort and fit.
- The strategically placed TPU layer and the synthetic toebox offer greater protection with minimal weight.
- 30% lighter than with a standard Gore button structure.
- Quick Lace System. Strong, lightweight aramid/Kevlar lace system that afford greater hold of the shoes. Quick and easy to use, works with just one pull (patented).
- Padded EVA midsole for added comfort.
- Stiff internal midsole for an efficient pedal stroke, with just enough flexibility to be able to walk.
- Energy Grip Trail + Outsole that offers stability and optimal pedal control, with Contragrip® Ice that provides a greater grip on slippery surfaces.
- Weight: 740 g (size 42⅔).
|For automatic pedals For flat pedals