Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Merida Scultura Team E Carbon 2019 Bicycle Black / Red / Gold. Road bike with carbon frame and fork, and equipped with Shimano Dura Ace transmission.
- NANO MATRIX CARBON: To protect the integrity of the carbon frames, the fibers are joined with epoxy resin with nanoparticles, increasing the impact resistance by up to 40%.
- CARBON FORK: Carbon forks offer a great suspension and precise steering. All road bikes have forks entirely made of carbon, from the pipe up to the bars.
- ANTI WRINKLE SYSTEM: When creating the individual carbon elements, an air chamber is used to ensure there are no wrinkles in the tube, as that can add weight and affect resistance. This results in a lighter, stiffer and stronger frame.
- X-TAPER HEADTUBE: Tapered headtube with 11/8” bearings in the upper part and 11/4”, and 11/2” in the lower part to create great strength and precision, affording safety whilst handling.
- NACA FASTBACK PROFILE: The frame aerodynamics are based around a NACA0028 teardrop profile (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics). Air moves around the frame despite having the back cut off, which saves material and weight.
- S-FLEX: The carbon is good at absorbing vibrations, but to increase comfort Merida shapes the seatposts to improve comfort with the ‘S-Flex’ design.
- INTERNAL CABLE: The brake and/or shifter cables are guided through the inside of the frame. Improves the design and aesthetics as the cables are hidden from view, with no disadvantages.
- DI2 READY: The models and frames with the Di2 Ready symbol are prepared for integrating this technology with the battery mounting in the saddle or in the chainstays.
- THRU-AXLE 12 - 142: The front forks have a width of 100mm through the 12 or 15 mm axle (thru axle) diameter to increase the lateral stiffness. A rear axle of 12mm x 142mm fixed directly on the frame increases the rear stiffness whilst simplifying the removal and changing of wheels.
|Frame||Scultura CF4, carbon|
|Shifter||Shimano Ace Di2 SS|
|Derailleur||Shimano Ace Di2|
|Controls||Shimano Ace Di2|
|Levers||Shimano Ace Di2|
|Front brake||Shimano Dura Ace C BR-9100|
|Rear brake||Shimano Dura Ace C BR-9100|
|Cranks||Shimano Dura Ace|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-9100, 11s, 11-28t|
|Chain Lock||KMC X11SL DLC|
|Handlebars||FSA K-Force Compact 31.8 Diameter|
|Stem||FSA OS99 318 D -6A|
|Grips||Prologo Touch Merida|
|Rims||Fulcrum Racing Speed 40C|
|Tyres||Continental Grand Sport Race 700x25C fold|
|Saddle||Prologo Nago Evo CPC|
|Seat post||Merida Carbon Team S-Flex 27.2 Diameter|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community