Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Merida Scultura Team 2018 Bicycle Blue / Red. Road bike with carbon frame and fork and equipped with Shimano Dura Ace Di2 transmission.
- NANO MATRIX CARBON: To protect the integrity of the carbon frames, the fibers are joined with epoxy resin with nanoparticles, increasing the impact resistance by up to 40%.
- CARBON FORK: Carbon forks offer a great suspension and precise steering. All road bikes have forks entirely made of carbon, from the pipe up to the bars.
- ANTI WRINKLE SYSTEM: When creating the individual carbon elements, an air chamber is used to ensure there are no wrinkles in the tube, as that can add weight and affect resistance. This results in a lighter, stiffer and stronger frame.
- X-TAPER HEADTUBE: Tapered headtube with 11/8” bearings in the upper part and 11/4”, and 11/2” in the lower part to create great strength and precision, affording safety whilst handling.
- NACA FASTBACK PROFILE: The frame aerodynamics are based around a NACA0028 teardrop profile (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics). Air moves around the frame despite having the back cut off, which saves material and weight.
- INTERNAL CABLE: The brake and/or shifter cables are guided through the inside of the frame. Improves the design and aesthetics as the cables are hidden from view, with no disadvantages.
- DI2 READY: The models and frames with the Di2 Ready symbol are prepared for integrating this technology with the battery mounting in the saddle or in the chainstays.
- S-FLEX: The carbon is good at absorbing vibrations, but to increase comfort Merida shapes the seatposts to improve comfort with the ‘S-Flex’ design.
|Frame||Scultura CF4, carbon|
|Fork||Superlite full carbon tapered|
|Shifter||Shimano Dura Ace Di2 RD-9150SS|
|Derailleur||Shimano Dura Ace Di2 DF|
|Controls||Shimano Dura Ace Di2, 22s|
|Levers||Shimano Dura Ace|
|Front brake||Shimano Dura Ace C BR-9100|
|Rear brake||Shimano Dura Ace C BR-9100|
|Cranks||Shimano Dura Ace FC-R9100|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-9100, 11s, 11-28t|
|Chain Lock||KMC X11SL DLC|
|Handlebars||FSA K-Force carbon 31,8|
|Stem||FSA OS99 ultralight|
|Grips||Prologo Touch Merida|
|Rims||Fulcrum Racing Speed 40C|
|Tyres||Continental Grand Prix 4000S 25c folding|
|Saddle||Prologo Nago Evo CPC|
|Seat post||Merida carbon Team S-Flex, 27.2mm, 15mm|
|Weight||6,40 kg (M-L size)|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community