Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Merida Scultura 6000 Disc Carbon Bicycle 2019 Red / White. Road bike with carbon frame and fork, and equipped with Shimano Ultegra transmission and brake discs.
- NANO MATRIX CARBON: To protect the integrity of the carbon frames, the fibers are joined with epoxy resin with nanoparticles, increasing the impact resistance by up to 40%.
- CARBON FORK: Carbon forks offer a great suspension and precise steering. All road bikes have forks entirely made of carbon, from the pipe up to the bars.
- ANTI WRINKLE SYSTEM: When creating the individual carbon elements, an air chamber is used to ensure there are no wrinkles in the tube, as that can add weight and affect resistance. This results in a lighter, stiffer and stronger frame.
- X-TAPER HEADTUBE: Tapered headtube with 11/8” bearings in the upper part and 11/4”, and 11/2” in the lower part to create great strength and precision, affording safety whilst handling.
- NACA FASTBACK PROFILE: The frame aerodynamics are based around a NACA0028 teardrop profile (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics). Air moves around the frame despite having the back cut off, which saves material and weight.
- INTERNAL CABLE: The brake and/or shifter cables are guided through the inside of the frame. Improves the design and aesthetics as the cables are hidden from view, with no disadvantages.
- DI2 READY: The models and frames with the Di2 Ready symbol are prepared for integrating this technology with the battery mounting in the saddle or in the chainstays.
- DISC COOLER. Aluminium component located behind the calipers which dissipates heat through milled cavities. Tests confirm temperature is reduced by roughly 35% and cooling times are shorter, optimising the performance of the brakes.
- THRU-AXLE 12 – 100: The front forks have a width of 100mm via the 12 or 15 mm (thru axle) diameter to increase lateral rigidity. A thru axle of 12 mm x 100 mm fixed directly to the frame increases the rear rigidity and whilst simplifying removal and wheel changing.
- THRU-AXLE 12 – 142: The front forks have a width of 10 0mm via the 12 or 15 mm (thru axle) diameter to increase lateral rigidity. A thru axle of 12 mm x 142 mm fixed directly to the frame increases the rear rigidity and whilst simplifying removal and wheel changing.
|Frame||Scultura CF2, carbon|
|Fork||Scultura CF2 disc|
|Shifter||Shimano Ultegra GS|
|Levers||Shimano Ultegra disc|
|Front brake||Shimano Ultegra, 160mm rotor|
|Rear brake||Shimano Ultegra, 160mm rotor|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-R7000, 11s, 11-30t|
|Chain Lock||KMC X11-1|
|Handlebars||Merida Expert SL 31.8 Diameter|
|Stem||Merida Expert SL 31.8 Diameter -5 Diameter|
|Grips||Merida Road Expert|
|Rims||Fulcrum Racing 700 DB 19 Internal 22 Deep|
|Tyres||Continental Grand Sport Race 700x25C fold|
|Saddle||Prologo Nago Evo|
|Seat post||Merida Expert CC 27.2 Diameter Carbon|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community