Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Merida Scultura 100 2019 Bicycle Green / Black. Road bike with aluminium frame, carbon fork, and Shimano 8 speed x 2 chainring shifter.
- PROLITE 66 TRIPLE BUTTED ALUMINIUM: High-quality Aluminium (6066) extremely lightweight and durable. It has a wall of triple assembly with hydroforming technology allows you to find the best ratio of strength-to-weight in aluminium.
- CARBON FORK: Carbon forks offer a great suspension and precise steering. All road bikes have forks entirely made of carbon, from the pipe up to the bars.
- HYDRO FORMING SYSTEM: The tubes are inserted in moulds where an emulsion of water and hot oil is passed through at high pressure, allowing it to create complex shapes.
- X-TAPER HEADTUBE: Tapered headtube with 11/8” bearings in the upper part and 11/4”, and 11/2” in the lower part to create great strength and precision, affording safety whilst handling.
- SMOOTH WELDING: So-called “dual welding”, a second pass through the solder gives a cleaner look to the frame. At first glance it seems to be carbon.
- INTERNAL CABLE: The brake and/or shifter cables are guided through the inside of the frame. Improves the design and aesthetics as the cables are hidden from view, with no disadvantages.
|Shifter||Shimano Claris CS|
|Front brake||Lee Chi Road Dual Pivot|
|Rear brake||Lee Chi Road Dual Pivot|
|Cassette||Sunrace CS8 8v, 11-28d|
|Chain Lock||KMC M700|
|Handlebars||Merida Expert SL 31.8 Diameter|
|Stem||Merida Expert SL 31.8 Diameter -6A|
|Grips||Merida Road Comp|
|Rims||Merida Comp SL 20|
|Tyres||Maxxis Dolomites 700x25c fold|
|Saddle||Merida Comp SL|
|Seat post||Merida Comp CC 27.2 Diameter|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community