Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Merida Reacto Track 500 2019 Bicycle Green / Black. Track bicycle with aluminium frame and carbon fork.
- PROLITE 66 TRIPLE BUTTED ALUMINIUM: High-quality Aluminium (6066) extremely lightweight and durable. It has a wall of triple assembly with hydroforming technology allows you to find the best ratio of strength-to-weight in aluminium.
- CARBON FORK: Carbon forks offer a great suspension and precise steering. All road bikes have forks entirely made of carbon, from the pipe up to the bars.
- SMOOTH WELDING: So-called “dual welding”, a second pass through the solder gives a cleaner look to the frame. At first glance it seems to be carbon.
- NACA FASTBACK PROFILE: The frame aerodynamics are based around a NACA0028 teardrop profile (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics). Air moves around the frame despite having the back cut off, which saves material and weight.
- X-TAPER HEADTUBE: Tapered headtube with 11/8” bearings in the upper part and 11/4”, and 11/2” in the lower part to create great strength and precision, affording safety whilst handling.
- INTERNAL CABLE: The brake and/or shifter cables are guided through the inside of the frame. Improves the design and aesthetics as the cables are hidden from view, with no disadvantages.
|Fork||Merida Reacto Track CF2|
|Cranks||FSA Vero Track|
|Chain Lock||KMC Z610HX|
|Handlebars||Merida Expert FX 31.8 Diameter|
|Stem||Merida Expert CC 31.8 Diameter -5 Degrees|
|Grips||Merida Road Expert|
|Rims||Merida Expert CW 17 Internal 35 Deep|
|Tyres||Maxxis Dolomites 700x23C fold|
|Saddle||Merida Comp SL|
|Seat post||Merida Team CW Aero shape Carbon|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community