Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Merida Reacto Disc 9000 E 2018 Bicycle Blue / Red. Road bike with an aerodynamic frame and carbon fork and equipped with Sram hydraulic disc brakes and Sram eTap drivetrain.
- NANO MATRIX CARBON: To protect the integrity of the carbon frames, the fibers are joined with epoxy resin with nanoparticles, increasing the impact resistance by up to 40%.
- CARBON FORK: Carbon forks offer a great suspension and precise steering. All road bikes have forks entirely made of carbon, from the pipe up to the bars.
- ANTI WRINKLE SYSTEM: When creating the individual carbon elements, an air chamber is used to ensure there are no wrinkles in the tube, as that can add weight and affect resistance. This results in a lighter, stiffer and stronger frame.
- X-TAPER HEADTUBE: Tapered headtube with 11/8” bearings in the upper part and 11/4”, and 11/2” in the lower part to create great strength and precision, affording safety whilst handling.
- NACA FASTBACK PROFILE: The frame aerodynamics are based around a NACA0028 teardrop profile (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics). Air moves around the frame despite having the back cut off, which saves material and weight.
- INTERNAL CABLE: The brake and/or shifter cables are guided through the inside of the frame. Improves the design and aesthetics as the cables are hidden from view, with no disadvantages.
- DI2 READY: The models and frames with the Di2 Ready symbol are prepared for integrating this technology with the battery mounting in the saddle or in the chainstays.
- INTERNAL CLAMP: The seatpost integrated into the frame helps to minimise the turbulence in the upper part of the tube.
- S-FLEX: The carbon is good at absorbing vibrations, but to increase comfort Merida shapes the seatposts to improve comfort with the ‘S-Flex’ design.
- DISC COOLER. Aluminium component located behind the calipers which dissipates heat through milled cavities. Tests confirm temperature is reduced by roughly 35% and cooling times are shorter, optimising the performance of the brakes.
- THRU-AXLE 12 - 142: The front forks have a width of 100mm through the 12 or 15 mm axle (thru axle) diameter to increase the lateral stiffness. A rear axle of 12mm x 142mm fixed directly on the frame increases the rear stiffness whilst simplifying the removal and changing of wheels.
- THRU-AXLE 12 - 110: New axle widths, 110mm front and 148mm rear, allowing a deeper spoke angle for more rigid wheels, especially beneficial for 29” wheels.
|Frame||Reacto CF4, carbon|
|Fork||Superlite full carbon tapered|
|Shifter||Sram Red eTap, 22s|
|Derailleur||Sram Red eTap|
|Controls||Sram Red eTap HRD, 22s|
|Levers||Sram Red eTap|
|Front brake||Sram Red, 160mm disc|
|Rear brake||Sram Red, 160mm disc|
|Cassette||Sram XG-1190, 11s, 11-28t|
|Chain Lock||KMC X11EL|
|Handlebars||Vision Metron 5D full carbon 31,8|
|Stem||Vision Metron 5D full carbon|
|Grips||Merida Road Expert|
|Rims||Vision Metron 55|
|Tyres||Continental Grand Sport Race 25c folding|
|Saddle||Prologo Zero II pas T2.0|
|Seat post||Reacto carbon Superlite (Di2 ready)|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community