Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Merida Reacto DA 2016 Bicycle Black / Grey: Merida road bicycle with carbon frame and Shimano Dura-Ace.
- Di2 READY: Like the World Tour Pro riders, more and more fans trust Shimano?s electronic systems for their bikes, characterised by their reliability and efficiency. The models and frames with the Di2 Ready symbol are prepared for quickly and simply integrating this technology, especially with the battery that allows it to be mounted on the chainstays as well as the seat post.
- CARBON FORK: Front carbon fork with carbon inserts. In some models the fork is made of 100% carbon composites.
- AWS SYSTEM: Using three dimensional technology, silicone is inserted, and removed after the manufacturing process, the internal surface of the carbon mono shell is ostensibly improved. Less wrinkling means greater stiffness and greater durability.
- BIO FIBER: Maximum comfort even in XC competition frames and road bikes. By adding flax fibres in the carbon structure of the chain and seat stays and the front forks, the high-frequency vibrations are reduced.
- INTERNAL CABLE: The brake and/or shifter cables are guided through the inside of the frame. Improves the design and aesthetics as the cables are hidden from view, with no disadvantages.
- X-TAPER: Externally butted headtube with a large 1.5" steering bearing at the bottom and accompanying the shape of the fork. To improve precision, resistance and stiffness between the frame and the fork.
- NANO MATRIX CARBON: Various NANO particles strengthen the matrix structure at the more exposed points, improving by up to 40% their impact resistance.
- INTEGRATED CLAMP: The built in seat post for the WARP and the REACTO minimises the turbulences in the upper tube optimising the aerodynamics, saving precious energy.
- NACA FASTBACK: the ?Naca Fastback? profiles used in the frames of the WARP and the REACTO models provide less air resistance achieving a compromise between stiffness and aerodynamics.
- FLIP FLOP HEAD: without a doubt, aerodynamic bikes must provide the least wind resistance, but at MERIDA the adaptability to each cyclist is their second priority. Given that even the best data obtained in the wind tunnel can become useless with a bad posture, MERIDA has developed "Flip Flop" in order to adjust the saddle angles of the REACTO and WARP to measure.
- S FLEX: thanks to the "S-flex" technology, the REACTO affords comfort as if it were a standard road bike. With an elastomer window, the aerodynamic seat post absorbs the terrains bumps. ?S-flex? affords greater comfort, especially over large distances.
|Fork||Reacto Carbon Pro-direct|
|Chainrings||52/36T NO Q|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-5800-11 11-28|
|Chain Lock||KMC X11|
|Handlebars||FSA Energy Compact OS|
|Stem||FSA Energy -6|
|Rims||Vision Trimax 35|
|Tyres||Continental Grand Prix 4000S 23 KV|
|Saddle||Prologo Nago Evo|
|Seat post||Reacto Carbon S FLEX (Di2 Ready)|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community