Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Merida Reacto 400 2019 Bicycle Grey / Green. Road bicycle with aluminium frame and carbon fork and equipped with Shimano 105, 11 speed x 2 chainring drivetrain.
- PROLITE 66 TRIPLE BUTTED ALUMINIUM: High-quality Aluminium (6066) extremely lightweight and durable. It has a wall of triple assembly with hydroforming technology allows you to find the best ratio of strength-to-weight in aluminium.
- CARBON FORK: Carbon forks offer a great suspension and precise steering. All road bikes have forks entirely made of carbon, from the pipe up to the bars.
- HYDRO FORMING SYSTEM: The tubes are inserted in moulds where an emulsion of water and hot oil is passed through at high pressure, allowing it to create complex shapes.
- SMOOTH WELDING: So-called “dual welding”, a second pass through the solder gives a cleaner look to the frame. At first glance it seems to be carbon.
- TECHNO FORMING SYSTEM: ‘Techno Forming’ is a mechanical process that gives shape to the tubes by means of moulds, combined occasionally with cores of internal metal.
- NACA FASTBACK PROFILE: The frame aerodynamics are based around a NACA0028 teardrop profile (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics). Air moves around the frame despite having the back cut off, which saves material and weight.
- INTERNAL CABLE: The brake and/or shifter cables are guided through the inside of the frame. Improves the design and aesthetics as the cables are hidden from view, with no disadvantages.
- DI2 READY: The models and frames with the Di2 Ready symbol are prepared for integrating this technology with the battery mounting in the saddle or in the chainstays.
- INTERNAL CLAMP: The seatpost integrated into the frame helps to minimise the turbulence in the upper part of the tube.
- S-FLEX: The carbon is good at absorbing vibrations, but to increase comfort Merida shapes the seatposts to improve comfort with the ‘S-Flex’ design.
|Fork||Merida Reacto CF|
|Shifter||Shimano 105 GS|
|Derailleur||Shimano 105 DF7000|
|Front brake||Merida Road Pro|
|Rear brake||Merida Road Pro|
|Cranks||FSA Gossamer Mega|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-R7000, 11s, 11-30t|
|Chain Lock||KMC X11-1|
|Handlebars||Merida Expert CW 31.8 Diameter|
|Stem||Merida Expert CC 31.8 Diameter -5 Degrees|
|Grips||Merida Road Expert|
|Rims||Merida Comp 30 CW|
|Tyres||Maxxis Dolomites 700x25C fold|
|Saddle||Merida Comp SL|
|Seat post||Merida Team CW Aero shape Carbon|
|Pedals||Merida Comp 30 CW|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community