Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Focus Paralane2 6.8 (2019) Bicycle Red. Electric road bike built with aluminium frame with F. I. T. technology, which allows you to reduce the weight of the bike by more than 10 Kg, making a very light electric bike. Incorporating a small integrated electric Fazua engine in the bottom bracket, with a battery that is very light in its down tube capable of offering the rider up to 400 watts of power. The removable drive unit and battery is uncoupled from the transmission and is only noticed when it helps you move forward. In addition, it has Shimano 105 shifter with a long life and excellent reliability.
- FAZUA evation Engine, 60Nm, 250W.
- FAZUA evation Battery, 250Wh removable.
- FAZUA evation 1.0 remote Display.
- Shimano 105 shifter that ensures reliable and long life shifting.
- Removable drive unit and battery, uncoupled from the transmission.
- Disc brakes and tailor made mudguards are included.
- C. I. A / Comfort Improving Areas: This system guarantees less muscle fatigue with a maximum comfort. In order to increase the comfort of the bicycle, the cross-sections of the tubes of the seat, the chain and the seat post are as flat and flexible as possible for greater absorption of the irregularities of the terrain and a greater comfort for the rider.
- R.A.T. / Rapid Axle Technology: The FOCUS engineers have developed the first thru axle system for disc brake models of the road and cyclocross segment, combining greater stability and lateral stiffness with the fastest wheel change on the market.
- F. I. T / Focus Integration Technology: characterized by the integration of the system and a lightweight construction. The high strength fibres have been resized to provide stability and rigidity with a reduced weight, although the shape of the frame varies from the normal. In this way, you can combine the lightweight carbon construction with the integration of the battery and the engine.
- Road Boost. Thanks to the revolutionary Road Boost standards with R. A. T. axles of 148 and 110 mm width, it ensures an optimal chain path in electric road bikes, achieving a perfect shifter function and less wear.
|Frame||Alloy E-Road, Disc, road boost 148x12 mm through axle, R.A.T. Evo technology, flat mount 140 mm, internal brake & gear cable routing|
|Fork||Carbon, disc, road boost 110x12 mm RAT through axle, RAT Evo Technology, flat mount 140 mm, internal brake cable routing|
|Shifter||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Levers||Shimano 105 R7020|
|Front brake||Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear brake||Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc, 160 mm|
|Cranks||FSA Aluminium Arm, 50-34T|
|Cassette||Shimano 105, 11-34T|
|Handlebars||BBB Basic, Aluminium, drop: 125 mm, reach: 70mm|
|Stem||BBB Basic, aluminium, 31.8mm, +/- 7 degree|
|Rims||DT Swiss RR521 SPLINE DB, 32mm height w/ DT Swiss 370 boost hub|
|Tyres||Continental Ultra Sport II, 700 x 28C|
|Seat post||BBB Basic, Aluminium, 27,2mm, 350mm, set-back 20mm|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community