and is no longer available. There are no sizes left and they cannot be replaced.
We have these similar products available
Focus Izalco Race Disc 9.9 2019 Bicycle White. Extremely rigid road bike for riders who love speed and enjoy competing. Simpler and faster, incorporating the R.A.T. thru-axle patented by Focus, which allows you to change the wheel in less than ten seconds. Made with carbon frame and fork, with internal cabling, disc brakes, Shimano 105 shifter and Shimano WH-RS170 wheels.
- Made with a lightweight carbon frame with integrated cabling.
- Shimano 105 R7020 160mm hydraulic disc Brakes.
- Shimano 105 shifter that ensures a reliable and long life shifter.
- Shimano WH-RS170 set of wheels, durable and lightweight.
- SSPS / Stable Stiffness per Size: The FOCUS engineers individually design each frame size offered: for a size selection without losing quality. In this way, all the size variants present the same optimum weight-stiffness ratio.
- Internal cabling: The cables and hydraulic lines are routed inside the frame. This prolongs the life of the cables and lines and guarantees perfect shifter function at all times.
- R.A.T. / Rapid Axle Technology: The FOCUS engineers have developed the first thru axle system for disc brake models of the road and cyclocross segment, combining greater stability and lateral stiffness with the fastest wheel change on the market.
|Frame||Carbon SL, disc, Pressfit 86 BB, 142x12 mm through axle, RAT Evo technology, Di2 ready, flat mount 140 mm, internal brake & gear cable routing|
|Fork||IZALCO RACE Carbon, disc, 12 x 100 mm R.A.T. thru axle, flat mount 140 mm, internal brake cable routing|
|Shifter||Shimano 105 R7000 11s|
|Levers||Shimano 105 R7020|
|Front brake||Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc, 160 mm|
|Rear brake||Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc, 160 mm|
|Cranks||Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34T|
|Cassette||Shimano 105, 11-34T|
|Handlebars||BBB Basic, Aluminium, drop: 125 mm, reach: 70mm|
|Stem||BBB Basic, aluminium, 31.8mm, +/- 7 degree|
|Rims||Shimano WH-RS170, disc center-lock, aluminium, 100x12/142x12 mm, 28/28 spokes, 17 mm inner rim width|
|Tyres||Continental Ultra Sport II, 700 x 25C, Folding|
|Saddle||Prologo Kappa RS STN Rail|
|Seat post||BBB CPX Plus, Carbon, 27,2mm, 350mm, set-back: 20mm|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community