Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Focus Cayo Disc 2017 Bicycle Carbon / Red / Grey. Road bicycle with carbon frame, internal wiring and Shimano Ultegra drivetrain. The Focus Cayo is able to stand out in amateur races, but can also be a great bicycle for weekend outings, a truly versatile bicycle.
- Cable Plug: Removable plate installed on front of the headtube.
- Stable Stiffness per Size (SSPS): The FOCUS engineers individually design each frame size offered: for a size selection without losing quality. In this way, all the size variants present the same optimum weight-stiffness ratio.
- Internal cabling: The cables and hydraulic lines are routed inside the frame. This prolongs the life of the cables and lines and guarantees perfect shifter function at all times.
- Tapered Headtube: The tapered headtube reduces the steering weight whilst increasing the stiffness of the headset.
- R.A.T. / Rapid Axle Technology: The FOCUS engineers have developed the first thru axle system for disc brake models of the road and cyclocross segment, combining greater stability and lateral stiffness with the fastest wheel change on the market.
- Triple Butted Tube Design: Butted aluminium tubes are designed so that the walls are thicker at areas under more stress, with a constant external diameter. FOCUS aluminium tubes are triple-butted. This reduces the weight without impacting on the stability.
- BB Pressfit 30: Pressfit 30 combines the benefits of the BB30 and Pressfit bottom brackets. Pressfit 30 features a preassembled seal in the cups to further prolong the bearing life.
|Frame||Cayo Disc, carbon|
|Fork||VIP FCBFF-05-43-L, Steck12, Straight|
|Shifter||Shimano 105 11s|
|Derailleur||Shimano 105 11s|
|Front brake||Shimano RS505, disc|
|Rear brake||Shimano RS505, disc|
|Cassette||Shimano 105, 11-28t|
|Handlebars||FSA Vero Comp|
|Rims||DT-Swiss R522db, 622-18, 12x 142 / 100x 12|
|Tyres||Continental Ultra Sport 2 SL, 25-622|
|Seat post||Concept EX, 27.2x 350 mm|
|Weight||8,60 Kg (L size)|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community