Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Cervélo R5 Ultegra DI2 Disc Bicycle Black / Graphite. High performance bicycle where the stiffness and the geometry work together to afford greater pedalling efficacy and maximum handling. The tyre width and the adaptability of the frame reduce fatigue while the disc brakes ensure controlled under all conditions.
- The maximum stiffness in the key points of the bicycle and its lightness result in a bicycle that accelerates quickly but is stable and predictable as regards speed.
- Lighter frame so that the steering stiffness is just as effective.
- BBright System, with larger, stiffer and lighter tubes like that of the seat post, the lower posts and the chainstays that guarantee greater stiffness and pedalling efficiency.
- With greater stiffness in the steering tube (18%) for stable and predictable and in the bottom bracket (26% more than its predecessor) in order to spin the rear wheel more easily.
- The Cerveló Pro Fit system offers lower frame heights for greater aerodynamics.
- Cabling system structured for easy updating, compatible with the mechanical, electronic and hydraulic braking and derailleur systems.
- Reduced friction cable guide for the bottom bracket that maintains a constant curve for each cable route avoiding doubling and lateral twisting. The result is significantly less friction which facilitates configuration, smoother gear changes and longer service intervals.
- Adoption of standard flat mounting for disc brakes: compatible with all commonly used calliper brakes and rotor sizes used via adaptors.
|Frame||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2|
|Fork||Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered R5 Fork for Disc|
|Shifter||Shimano Ultegra 8070, 11 speed|
|Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 8050, 11 speed|
|Front brake||Shimano Ultegra 8070 Hydraulic Disc 160mm|
|Rear brake||Shimano Ultegra 8070 Hydraulic Disc 160mm|
|Cranks||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30|
|Chain Lock||Shimano CN-HG701, 11 speed|
|Stem||Cervélo Carbon Stem|
|Rims||DT Swiss PRC 1450 Spline 35 Disc|
|Tyres||Continental GP4000 S II 25mm|
|Saddle||Prologo Zero II STN|
|Seat post||Cervélo Carbon SP18|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community