At Motocard we make an effort to offer the maximum guarantee of quality and service, so we offer our customers the possibility of returning products acquired at our online store.
FREE SIZE CHANGE (SPAIN/PORTUGAL)
You can have a free size change for those purchases made in Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands) and Portugal over 99 Euros. The offer is not valid for the Canaries, Ceuta, Melilla, Azores and Madeira. It is important to bear in mind that only one size change operation will be allowed per order. A change in the product colour or model is not included in this promotion and will incur the usual costs. This offer is valid neither for bicycles nor for frames.
FREE SIZE CHANGE (FRANCE/ITALY)
You can have a free size change for those purchases made in France and Italy over 100 Euros. It is important to bear in mind that only one size change operation will be allowed per order. A change in the product colour or model is not included in this promotion and will incur the usual costs. This offer is valid neither for bicycles nor for frames.
PAYPAL RETURN SHIPPING COST REFUND SERVICE
Paypal will refund your return shipping costs!
You just have to activate the Return Shipping Cost Refund Service* on Paypal's page and pay via this method. Once activated, you can buy without worrying! Because if you receive a product that is not as you expected, Paypal will refund the product's return shipping costs.
This promotion is only valid for Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Holland, Italy, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and 13 countries in Central and Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia).
*You can activate the service and consult the conditions of the promotion in this link: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns/
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING
Contact our Customer Service who will inform you on how to start the return process via our courier service or via one of Our stores.
Bear in mind that customized jerseys and intimate garments will not be exchanged nor refunded.
NOTE: Motocard will not assume transportation costs resulting from not having followed the Return Instructions.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNING
1 - If the product is not satisfactory
You may change a product or ask for a refund if the product has not been used and is returned in its original state and packaging.
Conditions for exchange
The deadline for any exchange is 30 working days from the receipt of the order.
The transportation costs to be paid on exchanging an item are detailed below.
- If the exchange is performed in any of our Motocard Stores it will be FREE OF CHARGE.
- If the exchange comes from the Iberian Peninsula or the Balearic Islands, it will be subject to the following conditions:
- If the original order was less than 39 Euros, the amount payable will be 9 Euros.*
- If the original order was over 39 Euros, the amount payable will be 12 Euros.*
- If the product to change is a bicycle or a bicycle frame: consult amount.
*The costs presented here include the return shipment (to our warehouse) and dispatch to the address provided.
- If it comes from The Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, Cyprus, The Azores, Madeira, Croatia-Islands, Malta or Non-EU countries: consult.
- If the exchange comes from a member country of the EU or from United Kingdom (with the exception of the aforementioned), it will be subject to the following conditions:
- If you have chosen the “Refund and exchange insurance”, the return shipping to our warehouse and the new delivery will have no additional cost for the client. Deliveries are always made via an Access Point (when this service is available in the country or region in question). Bicycles, bicycle frames, custom T-shirts and underwear are excluded from this insurance.
- If you have not chosen the “Refund and exchange insurance”, the return shipping to our centre and the new delivery will be paid by the client. The total cost will be 30 euros, except for bicycles or bicycle frames (in this case: consult).
If you wish for a refund of the amount, the maximum term for requesting a refund is of 30 working days as of the date of reception of the order. The refund will be made using the original payment method, whenever possible. The bicycles and bicycle frames are subject to special conditions (in this case: consult).
The costs generated as a concept of transport, and which are not to be refunded, are subject to the following conditions:
- If the purchase is returned to a Motocard Store, the amount for the articles will be refunded.
- For orders shipped to the Iberian Peninsula and Balearic Islands:
- If the original order was under 39 Euros, a sum of 12 Euros will be deducted.*
- If the original order was over 39 Euros, a sum of 15 Euros will be deducted.*
*The amounts indicated include delivery costs to the client's address and the return shipping costs to our warehouse.
- For orders shipped to the Canary Islands**, Ceuta**, Melilla**, The Azores and Madeira: consult.
European Union and United Kingdom
For orders shipped to the European Union or to United Kingdom (except those territories mentioned above), price of the UPS label for a return is €35. You can also return the product on your own and total amount of the product/s returned will be reimbursed.
If you have chosen the "Refund and exchange insurance", the entire amount of the order will be refunded. In no case will the cost of the insurance be refunded.
Non-EU countries**: consult.
**For the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and non-EU countries, any duties derived from Customs will not be refunded.
2 - If the item is defective on receipt
Once Motocard has received the defective item, a new one will be sent to you. In this case, the exchange will always be for the same item or reference. You will only be invoiced for the first dispatch and Motocard will assume the corresponding transportation costs once the defective item is returned and the replacement is dispatched.
The deadline for requesting the exchange of a defective product is 30 working days from the receipt of the order.
3 - If the item does not correspond to the one ordered
Motocard will bear all costs, for both the collection of the incorrect item and for the delivery of the correct one.
IMPORTANT! Motocard will not dispatch the goods until reception of the returned item or its exchange in our stores, as well as verification of the condition of the packaging and any accessories.
WHEN AND HOW WILL I RECEIVE THE REFUND FOR A RETURN?
If all the refund conditions are met, then the refund will be effected within approximately 15 days after receiving the product back and will be effected via the same payment system as chosen for the order, whenever possible.
RIGHT TO WAIVER
The Client has the right to waiver their purchase within a period of 30 natural days as of the delivery of the products, unless it corresponds to an exclusion foreseen in the General Law for the Defense of Consumers. In order to exercise their right to waiver, the Client must notify Motocard Bike S.L by filling out the form available here for downloading and sending it to the electronic mail address email@example.com.
You can download the waiver form at the following link:
DOWNLOAD WAIVER MODEL