Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Mondraker Summum Pro 27.5” 2019 Bicycle Black / Sky Blue. Mountain bike for downhill with aluminium frame, internal cabling and dual Fox suspension: Rockshox Boxxer Charger RC fork of 205mm travel and Fox Van RC Performance suspension, among other features.
- Stealth Alloy: Stealth Alloy technology encompasses all processes involved in making the frame, from the industrial design, to developing each tube and the calculation of finite elements that ensure and optimise each of its parts for a specific function with the least weight possible. Stealth technology is evolving every year with optimised shapes and internal updates to deliver the best riding experience in our aluminium frames.
- Zero suspension system: Zero is the name given to Mondraker’s exclusive patented suspension system, where the travel, pedalling efficiency and overall performance have been completely optimised for each particular discipline.
- Forward Geometry: For improved control, greater handling, greater safety and stability on compromised areas.
- Fox DHX2 Performance Elite 222x70mm suspension.
- Rockshox Boxxer Charger RC 27.5 fork 200mm travel
|Frame||Summum 27´5 6061 Alloy Stealth Evo, hydroformed tubing, Zero suspension system, 205mm travel, Forward Geometry, alloy upper link with shock eyelet bearings, 12x150mm rear axle, 73mm BSA bottom bracket, MAX. capacity sealed bearings, internal or external cable routing, ISCG 05.|
|Fork||Rockshox Boxxer Charger RC 27´5, 200mm, DebonAir, 1-1/8” steerer tube, Boost 20x110mm axle. Settings: Low-speed compression, rebound, air preload|
|Shocks||Fox Van RC Performance, 222x70mm. Settings: low-speed compression, rebound, spring preload|
|Shifter||Sram X7, 9s, short cage, X-actuation 1:1|
|Derailleur||E.13 LG1 chain guide, Nickel Chrome protector, height adjustable to appropriate plate size, ISCG 05|
|Controls||Sram trigger X5, 9s, X-actuation 1:1|
|Levers||Sram Code R, tool-free reach adjust|
|Front brake||Sram Code R, oversized 4-piston caliper, Centerline 200mm IS 6 bolts one-piece rotor, steel-backed metal sintered pads|
|Rear brake||Sram Code R, oversized 4-piston caliper, Centerline 200mm IS 6 bolts one-piece rotor, steel-backed metal sintered pads|
|Cranks||Truvativ Ruktion 1.0, Alloy HP cast arm, 165mm|
|Cassette||Sram PG-950, 11-26T, 9s|
|Chain Lock||Sram PC-951, 9s|
|Handlebars||Mondraker double butted 6061 alloy, rise: 25mm, width: 780mm, 9º backsweep, 5º upsweep, 31.8mm barbore|
|Stem||Onoff Stoic DH Integrated FG, 20-30mm adjustable lengt, 31.8mm barbore, 6061 alloy|
|Grips||Onoff Diamond, 1lock-on, 130mm|
|Rims||MDK-DP1 27’5, 32mm external width, 32 holes|
|Tyres||Maxxis Minion DHR II 27’5x2.4, Super Tacky compound, Wire bead|
|Saddle||SDG I-Fly 2.0 I-Beam, high-density PU foam, Cordura sides|
|Seat post||SDG Micro I-Beam SP-751 Alloy, diameter 31.6mm, length 300mm, micro-adjustment|
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community