Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Mondraker e-Level R Kiox Bicycle Black / Yellow / Orange. Mondraker revolutionises the most aggressive segment of the e-MTBs with the Level range. A Super Enduro model with forks of 170mm travel and Zero suspension optimised for 29” wheels with 160mm of travel. With the best features and technologies of the Crafty, the Level R introduces a concept of electric bike with greater potential with all the ingredients to become the new benchmark of the gravity e-MTB segment. Also, this model incorporates the new Bosch Kiox display, which allows you to see the data during the ride (cadence, potential, heart rate monitor,..) with improved integration and ease of reading.
- New Bosch Kiox display, smaller and easier to operate, with a colour screen that ensures easy reading. It’s easy to operate and provides all the essential information and data. Also, the use of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) allows you to connect the Kiox to a heart rate monitor so as to make the most of your training.
- Motor Bosch Performance CX Line system with Power Tube 500Wh battery discreetly integrated and removable, located in the interior of the downtube.
- Stealth Alloy: Stealth Alloy technology encompasses all processes involved in making the frame, from the industrial design, to developing each tube and the calculation of finite elements that ensure and optimise each of its parts for a specific function with the least weight possible. Stealth technology is evolving every year with optimised shapes and internal updates to deliver the best riding experience in our aluminium frames.
- Forward Geometry: For improved control, greater handling, greater safety and stability on compromised areas.
- DHX2 spring suspension with independent settings for compression and rebound and all the extra sensitivity and gross absorption capacity that only a spring shock can offer.
- Fox 36 29” fork that achieves a maximum travel of 170mm and incorporates shorter 44mm advances improving high-speed stability and increasing the grip of the front tyre.
- Zero suspension system: Zero is the name given to Mondraker’s exclusive patented suspension system, where the travel, pedalling efficiency and overall performance have been completely optimised for each particular discipline.
- DT-Swiss HX1501 Spline One 29 specific e-MTB rims with System Weight and 30mm width capable of supporting more than 150 kilos of weight.
- Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5”WT front tyre and rear DHR 2.4”WT with DH casing and super soft 3C Maxx Grip rubber compound: the best choice aimed at obtaining the best performance, reliability, safety and grip on a bicycle of these characteristics.
- HHG internal cable routing (Hidden Housing Guide)
- Boost 148x12 rear and front 110x15 axles.
- More reliable and durable Thru-axle system and oversized bearings.
- Tapered headtube and post mount rear brake for improved efficiency.
|Frame||Level 29 6061 Alloy Stealth Evo, Zero Suspension System, 160mm travel, Forward Geometry, intenal removable battery, Boost 12x148mm rear axle, tapered head tube, one-piece Monoblock upper link, HHG internal cable routing, MAX capacity sealed bearings, exclusive plastic motor covers, shock mudguard|
|Fork||Fox 36 29 Float FIT GRIP EVOL Rhythm, 170mm, e-bike optimized, tapered steerer tube, 15x110mm axle, offset 44mm. Settings: sweep adjust compression, low-speed rebound, air preload|
|Shocks||Fox DHX2 2Pos Lever Performance Elite, 205x65mm. Settings: Open/Firm, low-speed compression, low-speed rebound, spring preload. Steel spring, Trunnion top mount, 22.2x10mm bottom bushings|
|Shifter||Sram GX, Type 3 roller bearing clutch, cage lock, long cage, 1x11s, X-actuation 1:1|
|Controls||Sram Trigger NX, 11s, X-Actuation 1:1|
|Levers||Shimano MT520, servo wave, alloy lever|
|Front brake||Shimano MT520, 4-piston caliper, RT66 203mm IS 6 bolts rotor, resin pads|
|Rear brake||Shimano MT520, 4-piston caliper, RT66 203mm IS 6 bolts rotor, resin pads|
|Cranks||RaceFace Aeffect ebike, 165mm|
|Chainrings||MDK 16T, narrow-wide, 6mm offfset|
|Cassette||Sunrace CSMS8, 11-46T, 11s|
|Chain Lock||Sram PC-1110, 11s|
|Handlebars||Mondraker double butted 6061 alloy, rise: 25mm, width: 780mm, 9º backsweep, 5º upsweep, 31.8mm barbore|
|Stem||Onoff Stoic FG 30mm, 6061 forged alloy, 31.8mm barbore|
|Grips||Onoff Diamond, 1lock-on, 130mm|
|Rims||DT Swiss H1900 Spline 29, 30mm internal width, tubeless ready, 28 spokes|
|Tyres||Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5WT, Tubeless ready, 3C compound, DH casing, 60TPI, folding bead (front) and Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.4WT, Tubeless ready, 3C compound, DH casing, 60TPI, folding bead (rear)|
|Saddle||SDG Radar, Cro-Mo rail, PU foam|
|Seat post||Onoff Pija dropper internal, diameter 31.6mm, S size: 337x100mm, M size 387x125mm, L/XL size: 425x150mm|
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community