Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Mondraker Foxy Carbon RR 29” 2020 Bicycle Carbon / Black / Yellow. The legendary Mondraker Foxy with carbon frame and 29” wheels. The Foxy Carbon RR 29” 2020, with a more refined design, lightweight Stealth Air frame, the improved kinematics of the Zero suspension system, specifically designed for 29 inch wheels, and optimized Forward Geometry.
- Forward Geometry: For a better control, greater manageability, greater security and stability in the zones involved.
- Zero suspension system: Zero is the name given to Mondraker’s exclusive patented suspension system, where the travel, pedalling efficiency and overall performance have been completely optimised for each particular discipline.
- Foxy frame with Stealth Air full carbon construction, with Enduro Max bearings.
- Fox DPX2 LV EVOL Factory Kashima shocks.
- Fox 36 29 Float FIT4 EVOL Factory Kashima fork with 160 mm travel.
- Shimano XT RD-M8100 12 speed derailleur.
- 4 piston Shimano Deore brakes.
- DT Swiss E1700 Spline 29 rims, 30mm internal width, Tubeless Ready, 28 spokes.
- HHG Hidden Housing Guide internal cabling.
- Fender for the rear shock absorber
- Includes an optional geometry Kit: Steering cups: +/- 1
|Frame||Foxy Stealth Air full Carbon, Zero Suspension System, 150mm travel, Forward Geometry, aluminium CSC upper link with carbon bridge, Boost 12x148mm rear axle, tapered head tube, 73mm BSA bottom bracket, dedicated 1x drivetrain design, HHG internal cable routing, Enduro MAX sealed bearings, shock mudguard, ISCG 05, custom frame protectors. *Optional Geometry Kit|
|Fork||Fox 36 29 Float FIT4 EVOL Factory Kashima, 160mm, tapered steerer tube, 15x110mm axle, offset 44mm. Settings: 3 positions with micro adjust compression, low-speed rebound, air preload|
|Shocks||Fox Float DPX2 LV EVOL Factory Kashima, 205x62.5mm. Settings: compression 3 positions lever, low-speed compression, low-speed rebound, air preload. Trunnion top mount, 22.2x10mm bottom bushings|
|Shifter||Shimano XT RD-M8100, SGS, Shadow Plus, 12s|
|Controls||Shimano XT SL-M8100, Rapid Fire Plus, 12s|
|Levers||Shimano XT, ergonomic antiskid lever with servo wave, tool less reach adjust|
|Front brake||Shimano Deore XT M8120, 4-piston caliper, MT800 203mm CenterLock rotor, resin pads|
|Rear brake||Shimano Deore XT M8120, 4-piston caliper, MT800 180mm CenterLock rotor, resin pads|
|Cranks||Shimano XT M-8120 Boost, Hollowtech 2, MT800 axle, S/M size: 170mm, L/XL size: 175mm|
|Chainrings||32T, CNC-machined alloy|
|Cassette||Shimano XT CS-M8100 10-51T Hyperglide+, 12s|
|Chain Lock||Shimano Deore XT M8100, 12s|
|Handlebars||Onoff Krypton Carbon 0.5, rise: 12,5mm, width: 780mm, 9° backsweep, 5° upsweep, 35mm barbore|
|Stem||Onoff Krypton FG 30mm, 6061 forged alloy, 35mm barbore|
|Grips||Onoff Desert, 1lock-on, 135mm sizes: S/M L/XL|
|Rims||DT Swiss E1700 Spline 29, 30mm internal width, tubeless ready, 28 spokes|
|Tyres||Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.4 WT, Tubeless ready, 3C MAXX TERRA compound, EXO protection, 60TPI, folding bead (front) and Maxxis Aggressor 29x2.3, Tubeless ready, dual compound, EXO protection, 60TPI, folding bead (rear)|
|Saddle||SDG Fly MTN, PU foam, Cr-Mo rails, Cordura sides|
|Seat post||Onoff Pija dropper internal, diameter 31.6mm, S size: 337x100mm, M size 387x125mm, L/XL size: 425x150mm|
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community