We have these similar products available
Mondraker F-Podium Carbon 29” 2020 Bicycle Carbon / White / Red. After 3 years of development, Mondraker launches the F-Podium, a XC bicycle with Enfoque Racing characterised by superb balance, extraordinary traction and unquestionable stability which afford superiority and greater speed.
The F-Podium is made with high technology carbon that allows for weight saving with extremely strong frames and to wrap the performance up with a fully attractive design.
The improved and exclusive Stealth Air Full Carbon structure used in this model has the latest technology directly derived from the high performance of automotive and aeronautics, with parts never before used in the bicycle industry. The combination of the best selection of carbon fibres, a revolutionary laminated design and the market leading construction technologies give rise to one of the lightest dual XCO frames available, without losing one ounce of strength or durability.
The F-Podium combines the pedalling efficiency of a rigid bicycle with a fully efficient suspension system. The new Zero Suspension is the first dual swinglink system ever to be used on a XC bike and the new XCO geometry inspired by Forward Geometry allows for super direct handling, great stability at high speed and great manoeuvring capacity.
The F-Podium will surprise you with 100% precise handling and unbeatable downhill capacity, extraordinary agility and total absorption.
- F-Podium 29 Stealth Air Full Carbon 100mm frame.
- Fox Float DPS 2Pos Remote Performance Elite 185x47,5mm shock.
- Fox 32 Step Cast Float 29 Remote Grip Performance Boost 100mm fork.
- XCO geometry, based on Forward Geometry, which allows for a more balanced seated position, a more reactive and precise, super direct handling, great stability at high speed and a great capacity for manoeuvre.
- The Stealth Air Carbon technology used to build the F-Podium frame is directly derived from high performance automotive and aeronautic standards with many parts of it never before used in the bicycle industry. The result is a truly bursting acceleration, a featherlight handling and the best pedalling efficiency you can get from an XC Racing bike today.
- Zero suspension system: Zero is the name given to Mondraker’s exclusive patented suspension system, where the travel, pedalling efficiency and overall performance have been completely optimised for each particular discipline.
- Monoblock Carbon Upper Link made from a fully carbon piece with Trunnion linkage affording a better and softer rear suspension performance and greater lateral and torsional stiffness which also releases stress from shock function ensuring the best performance.
- Shorter fork offsets (44 mm) which improve stability, provide greater confidence and grip of the front tyre when railing turns, affording a greater sensation of security and control backed by the exclusive F-Podium geometry.
- 1x12 drivetrain specific design for the F-Podium with compact and robust 432 mm chainstays specific for 1x12 drivetrains.
- HHG internal cable routing (Hidden Housing Guide) prepared for installing the: FOX LIVE VALVE suspensions (sold separately).
- Oversized pivot thru axles and bearings: the F-Podium has rear suspension pivots with 15mm diameter collet axle pivots stiff and reliable, with exclusive bearings that ensure the best and smoothest performance possible.
- Boost Standard 110x15 front wheel and 12x148 rear wheel axles.
- Integrated fender for greater protection of the rear shock.
- Exclusive right chainstay protector design made of rubber with absorbent properties that ensure the best possible protection and the quietest ride on bumpy
- BB73 threaded bottom bracket, tapered headtube and Postmount rear brake.
|Frame||F-Podium 29 Stealth Air Full Carbon 100mm|
|Fork||Fox 32 Step Cast Float 29 Remote Grip Performance Boost 100mm|
|Shocks||Fox Float DPS 2Pos Remote Performance Elite 185x47,5mm|
|Shifter||Sram GX Eagle X-Horizon Type3 1x12s|
|Controls||Sram NX Eagle Trigger right 12s|
|Front brake||Shimano MT501 160mm|
|Rear brake||Shimano MT501 160mm|
|Cranks||Truvativ Stylo 7K Eagle DUB Boost DM|
|Cassette||Sram XG1275 10-50t Eagle 12s|
|Chain Lock||Sram NX Eagle|
|Handlebars||Onoff Sulfur 0.2 760mm|
|Stem||Mondraker XC -5º|
|Grips||Onoff Twin lock-on|
|Rims||Mavic Crossmax Tubeless Boost wheelset|
|Tyres||Maxxis Rekon Race Exo TR 29x2.25|
|Saddle||Mondraker XC Series|
|Seat post||Onoff Sulfur 0-R 31.6x400mm|
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community