Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Mondraker Chrono RR 29” 2019 Bicycle Orange / Dark Blue / Yellow. Mountain bike for XC, with aluminium frame, equipped with 29" wheels, Sram NX derailleur, Fox 32 29 Float GRIP EVOL Rhythm fork with 100mm travel and Shimano M-365 brakes. Incorporates the Avant Geometry concept which ensures greater control, safety and confidence on any terrain, as well as a greater stability on bumpy terrain.
- Avant Geometry: a new geometric concept inspired by the Froward Geometry that provides increased safety on steep terrain, greater confidence at higher speeds and greater stability in the technical and difficult areas. The Avant Geometry is characterized by employing tube lengths between 20 and 30mm longer than traditional geometry, combined with a shorter stem length. In addition, the steering angle is slightly more forward and the chainstay length shorter for greater confidence and control on the bike.
- Stealth Alloy: Stealth encompasses all processes involved in making the frame, from the industrial design, to developing each tube and the calculation of finite elements that ensure and optimise each of its parts for a specific function with the least weight possible. Stealth technology is evolving every year with optimised shapes and internal updates to deliver the best riding experience in our aluminium frames.
- Chrono 29 6061 Aluminium Xtralite tapered frame with Avant Geometry, BSA 73mm bottom bracket, Tapered headtube, HHG internal cable routing, Boost 12x148mm rear axle.
- Fox 32 29 Float GRIP EVOL Rhythm Fork with 100mm of travel, Tapered head tube, 15x110mm axle, remote lockout, 44mm offset, rebound and air preload.
- Sram NX, Type 3 shifter with Roller Bearing Clutch and Cage Lock, long box, 1x12 speed, X-actuation 1:1
- Truvativ Stylo 6K Eagle 12 speed cranks and chainrings with Direct Mount.
|Frame||Chrono 29 6061 Xtralite Alloy butted, Avant Geometry, 73mm BSA bottom bracket, tapered head tube, HHG Internal Cable Routing, Boost 12x148mm rear axle|
|Fork||Fox 32 29 Float GRIP EVOL Rhythm, 100mm, tapered steerer tube,15x110mm axle, remote lockout, offset 44mm. Settings: lockout, rebound, air preload|
|Shifter||Sram NX Eagle, Type 3 roller bearing clutch, cage lock, 1x12s, X-actuation 1:1|
|Controls||Sram Trigger NX Eagle, 12s, X-Actuation 1:1|
|Levers||Shimano M-365, tooled reach adjust|
|Front brake||Shimano M-365, RT54 160mm Center Lock rotor, resin pads|
|Rear brake||Shimano M-365, RT54 160mm Center Lock rotor, resin pads|
|Cranks||Truvativ Stylo 6K Eagle, 12s, Boost, PS axle, Direct Mount chain ring, S size: 170mm, M/L/XL size: 175mm|
|Chainrings||32T, alloy, X-SYNC 2|
|Cassette||Sram PG-1230, 11-50T, 12s|
|Chain Lock||Sram NX Eagle, 12s|
|Handlebars||MDK 0.2, double butted 6061 alloy, rise: 4.8mm, width: 720mm, 9º backsweep, 0º upsweep, 31.8mm barbore|
|Stem||MDK, 6061 T6 Alloy, 31.8mm barbore, rise: +/-6º, length: sizes S/M: 60mm, size L: 80mm, size XL: 90mm|
|Grips||Onoff Wave, 130mm|
|Rims||MDK-XP1 29 TLR, 23mm internal width, tubeless ready, 32 spokes|
|Tyres||Kenda Slant Six 29x2.35, DTC, 60TPI, Wire bead|
|Saddle||Mondraker Chrono RR design|
|Seat post||MDK 0-R, 6061 T6 Alloy, 3D forged, diameter 27.2mm, length 400mm|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community