Mondraker Chrono Carbon RR 29” 2020 Bicycle Carbon / Green / Orange Fox. Mountain bike for XC equipped with carbon frame, internal cabling, Fox 32 29 Float GRIP EVOL Step Cast Performance 100mm fork, Sram 12 speed transmission and 29" wheels.
- Stealth side carbon structure: Stealth Carbon is the most advanced technology in fibre development and optimisation within the Mondraker range. This new technology transfers all the experience gained in the construction of aluminium structures to the top of the range carbon fibre frames complying with the same requisites of innovation, quality, weight and strength. This technology encompasses all the processes of creating the frame, from the inspiration and industrial design conception to the optimisation of each of the high modulus carbon fibres that shape all its parts. Each detail of the chassis is designed to fulfil a specific function with the lowest possible weight, working on the types of fibres, features, number and arrangement of each one, as well as the laborious process of compaction via different epoxy resins that ensure the strength and durability of the Stealth Carbon frames with Mondraker’s limited lifetime warranty.
- Forward Geometry: For improved control, greater handling, greater safety and stability on compromised areas.
- Chrono Stealth Full Carbon frame, XC Forward Geometry, 73mm BSA bottom bracket, tapered head tube, HHG Internal Cable routing, Boost 12x148mm rear axle, Comfort Flat chainstays (Flatstays) design.
- Fox 32 29 Float GRIP EVOL Step Cast Performance fork, 100mm.
- Sram GX Eagle rear derailleur, Type 3 with Roller Bearing Clutch y Cage Lock, 1x12 speed, X-actuation 1:1
|Frame||Chrono Stealth full Carbon, XC Forward Geometry, 73mm BSA bottom bracket, tapered head tube, HHG Internal Cable routing, Boost 12x148mm rear axle, Comfort Flat chainstays (Flatstays) design|
|Fork||Fox 32 29 Float GRIP EVOL Step Cast Performance, 100mm, tapered steerer tube,15x110mm axle, remote lockout, offset 44mm. Settings: lockout, rebound, air preload|
|Shifter||Sram GX Eagle, Type 3 roller bearing clutch, cage lock, 1x12s, X-Actuation 1:1|
|Controls||Sram Trigger NX Eagle, 12s, X-Actuation 1:1|
|Levers||Shimano MT501, servo wave, alloy lever|
|Front brake||Shimano MT501, RT56 160mm IS 6 bolts rotor, resin pads|
|Rear brake||Shimano MT501, RT56 160mm IS 6 bolts rotor, resin pads|
|Cranks||Truvativ Stylo 6K Eagle, 12s, Boost, DUB axle, Direct Mount chain ring, S size: 170mm, M/L/XL size: 175mm|
|Chainrings||34T, CNC-machined alloy, X-SYNC 2|
|Cassette||Sram XG-1230, 11-50T, 12s|
|Chain Lock||Sram NX Eagle, 12s|
|Handlebars||OnOff Sulfur 0.2, double butted 6061 alloy, rise: 4.8mm, width: 740mm, 9° backsweep, 0° upsweep, 31.8mm barbore|
|Stem||Mondraker Chrono Carbon, 6061 T6 Alloy, 31.8mm barbore, rise: +/-5°, length: sizes S/M: 60mm, size L: 80mm, size XL: 90mm|
|Grips||Onoff Twin, 1lock-on, 135mm|
|Rims||Mavic Crossmax 29, 25mm internal width, asymmetric, tubeless ready, 24 spokes|
|Tyres||Maxxis Ikon 29x2.20, 3C MAXX SPEED compound, tubeless ready, 120TPI, folding bead|
|Saddle||Mondraker XC Series Chrono Carbon R design|
|Seat post||OnOff Sulfur 0-R, 6061 T6 Alloy, 3D forged, diameter 27.2mm, length 400mm|