Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Mondraker Chrono Carbon R 29” 2020 Bicycle Carbon / White / Red Flame. Mountain bike for XC equipped with carbon frame, internal cabling, RockShox SID Select Charger RL 29 100mm fork, Sram 12 speed transmission and 29" wheels.
- Stealth side carbon structure: Stealth Carbon is the most advanced technology in fibre development and optimisation within the Mondraker range. This new technology transfers all the experience gained in the construction of aluminium structures to the top of the range carbon fibre frames complying with the same requisites of innovation, quality, weight and strength. This technology encompasses all the processes of creating the frame, from the inspiration and industrial design conception to the optimisation of each of the high modulus carbon fibres that shape all its parts. Each detail of the chassis is designed to fulfil a specific function with the lowest possible weight, working on the types of fibres, features, number and arrangement of each one, as well as the laborious process of compaction via different epoxy resins that ensure the strength and durability of the Stealth Carbon frames with Mondraker’s limited lifetime warranty.
- Forward Geometry: For improved control, greater handling, greater safety and stability on compromised areas.
- Chrono Stealth Full Carbon frame, XC Forward Geometry, 73mm BSA bottom bracket, tapered head tube, HHG Internal Cable routing, Boost 12x148mm rear axle, Comfort Flat chainstays (Flatstays) design.
- RockShox SID Select Charger RL 29 fork, 100mm.
- Sram NX Eagle rear derailleur, Type 3 with Roller Bearing Clutch y Cage Lock, long cage, 1x12 speed, X-actuation 1:1
|Frame||Chrono Stealth full Carbon, XC Forward Geometry, 73mm BSA bottom bracket, tapered head tube, HHG Internal Cable routing, Boost 12x148mm rear axle, Comfort Flat chainstays (Flatstays) design|
|Fork||RockShox SID Select Charger RL 29, 100mm, DebonAir, tapered steerer tube, Boost 15x110mm axle, 32mm alloy stanchions, offset 42mm. Settings: 2 position remote compression (open/lock), rebound, air preload|
|Shifter||Sram NX Eagle, Type 3 roller bearing clutch, cage lock, 1x12s, X-actuation 1:1|
|Controls||Sram Trigger SX Eagle, 12s, X-Actuation 1:1|
|Front brake||Shimano MT501, RT56 160mm IS 6 bolts rotor, resin pads|
|Rear brake||Shimano MT501, RT56 160mm IS 6 bolts rotor, resin pads|
|Cranks||Truvativ Stylo 6K Eagle, 12s, Boost, DUB axle, Direct Mount chain ring, S size: 170mm, M/L/XL size: 175mm|
|Chainrings||34T, steel, X-SYNC 2|
|Cassette||Sram XG-1230, 11-50T, 12s|
|Chain Lock||Sram SX Eagle, 12s|
|Handlebars||OnOff Sulfur 0.2, double butted 6061 alloy, rise: 4.8mm, width: 740mm, 9° backsweep, 0° upsweep, 31.8mm barbore|
|Stem||Mondraker Chrono Carbon, 6061 T6 Alloy, 31.8mm barbore, rise: +/-5°, length: sizes S/M: 60mm, size L: 80mm, size XL: 90mm|
|Grips||Onoff Twin, 1lock-on, 135mm|
|Rims||MDK-XP1 29 TLR, 23mm internal width, tubeless ready, 32 spokes|
|Tyres||Maxxis Ikon 29x2.20, 3C MAXX SPEED compound, tubeless ready, 120TPI, folding bead|
|Saddle||Mondraker XC Series Chrono Carbon design|
|Seat post||OnOff Sulfur 0-R, 6061 T6 Alloy, 3D forged, diameter 27.2mm, length 400mm|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community