Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Merida One Twenty 9 600 29” 2019 Bicycle Red / Black. Dual suspension mountain bike with aluminium frame and swingarm (suspension triangle) and equipped with Sram drivetrain and RockShox fork and suspensions. Ideal for Trail.
- PROLITE 66 TRIPLE BUTTED ALUMINIUM: High-quality Aluminium (6066) extremely lightweight and durable. It has a wall of triple assembly with hydroforming technology allows you to find the best ratio of strength-to-weight in aluminium.
- X-TAPER HEADTUBE: Tapered headtube with 11/8” bearings in the upper part and 11/4”, and 11/2” in the lower part to create great strength and precision, affording safety whilst handling.
- INTERNAL CABLE: The brake and/or shifter cables are guided through the inside of the frame. Improves the design and aesthetics as the cables are hidden from view, with no disadvantages.
- SMOOTH WELDING: So-called “dual welding”, a second pass through the solder gives a cleaner look to the frame. At first glance it seems to be carbon.
- FLOAT LINK REAR SUSPENSION: The shock absorber is moved along with the system to give a more sensitive response. The engineers have modified the ratio of transmission and progression to give the rear suspension a feeling of buoyancy.
- DI2 READY: The models and frames with the Di2 Ready symbol are prepared for integrating this technology with the battery mounting in the saddle or in the chainstays.
- LOCKOUT: The fork and/or shock absorber can be blocked, either directly or from a remote control on the handlebar.
- C-S POST MOUNT DISC: The brake callipers are fixed directly to the upper chainstay for a better and lighter connection, while mounting the disks on the rear triangle offers extra protection to the callipers and a better distribution of the braking force. Another benefit is that the wiring of the brakes is cleaner in the bottom chainstay.
- THRU-AXLE 12 - 148: the 110mm front axle and the 148mm rear axle allows for a greater angle on the spokes of more rigid wheels, especially for 29”.
- THRU-AXLE 15 - 110: Some models with 100mm forks used 12 or 15mm diameter axles so as to increase the lateral rigidity.
- DOWN TUBE EXIT: Ensures that the internal wiring can move freely without causing problems and remaining accessible for maintenance.
- SMART ENTRY: Internal cable routing perfected: While conventional solutions often have the drawback that cables can move inside the frame, our SMART ENTRY system actually clamps them under tension. This also makes sure that you won’t be distracted by rattling noises when the trail gets rough. And because the cable inlets are completely changeable, all kinds of possible set ups are possible: Di2, hydraulic hoses, mechanical housings.
- NON-SLIP TIGHTENING: Selected bolts can be tightened via a TORX 30 key from just one side, without running the risk that the opposite side slips or turns, allowing faster and simpler tightening of important components.
|Frame||One-Twenty Lite, aluminium|
|Fork||Rock Shox Sektor RL Air Tapered lockout Boost, 130mm travel|
|Shocks||Rock Shox Deluxe RL lockout|
|Shifter||Sram NX Eagle|
|Controls||Sram NX Eagle|
|Front brake||Shimano MT-500, disc 180mm|
|Rear brake||Shimano MT-500, rotor 180mm|
|Cranks||Sram NX Eagle|
|Cassette||Sram NX 1230 Eagle 12s, 11-50t|
|Chain Lock||Sram NX Eagle|
|Handlebars||Merida Expert TR 760 Width 20 Rise|
|Stem||Merida Expert TR 35 Diameter 50mm|
|Grips||Merida Comp EC|
|Rims||Merida Expert TR 29 Internal|
|Tyres||Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35 fold TR EXO Dual / Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35 fold TR EXO Dual|
|Seat post||Merida Expert TR 30.9 Diameter S: 100 mm - M/L/XL 125 mm|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community