Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Merida One Sixty 800 27.5” 2019 Bicycle Black. Full suspension mountain bike with aluminium frame, Sram drivetrain and RockShox suspensions. Ideal for Enduro.
- SUPERLITE 16 ALLOY: The latest in aluminium (6016) which allows for very thin walls but with extraordinary strength, ideal for off-road and competition use.
- X-TAPER HEADTUBE: Tapered headtube with 11/8” bearings in the upper part and 11/4”, and 11/2” in the lower part to create great strength and precision, affording safety whilst handling.
- INTERNAL CABLE: The brake and/or shifter cables are guided through the inside of the frame. Improves the design and aesthetics as the cables are hidden from view, with no disadvantages.
- SMOOTH WELDING: So-called “dual welding”, a second pass through the solder gives a cleaner look to the frame. At first glance it seems to be carbon.
- FLOAT LINK REAR SUSPENSION: The shock absorber is moved along with the system to give a more sensitive response. The engineers have modified the ratio of transmission and progression to give the rear suspension a feeling of buoyancy.
- DI2 READY: The models and frames with the Di2 Ready symbol are prepared for integrating this technology with the battery mounting in the saddle or in the chainstays.
- C-S POST MOUNT DISC: The brake callipers are fixed directly to the upper chainstay for a better and lighter connection, while mounting the disks on the rear triangle offers extra protection to the callipers and a better distribution of the braking force. Another benefit is that the wiring of the brakes is cleaner in the bottom chainstay.
- THRU-AXLE 12 - 148: the 110mm front axle and the 148mm rear axle allows for a greater angle on the spokes of more rigid wheels, especially for 29”.
- THRU-AXLE 15 - 110: Some models with 100mm forks used 12 or 15mm diameter axles so as to increase the lateral rigidity.
- DOWN TUBE EXIT: Ensures that the internal wiring can move freely without causing problems and remaining accessible for maintenance.
- SMART ENTRY: Internal cable routing perfected: While conventional solutions often have the drawback that cables can move inside the frame, our SMART ENTRY system actually clamps them under tension. This also makes sure that you won’t be distracted by rattling noises when the trail gets rough. And because the cable inlets are completely changeable, all kinds of possible set ups are possible: Di2, hydraulic hoses, mechanical housings.
|Frame||One-Sixty Lite, alloy|
|Fork||Rock Shox Yari RC Air Tapered Boost, 170mm travel|
|Shocks||Rock Shox Super Deluxe RCT|
|Shifter||Sram GX Eagle, 12s|
|Controls||Sram GX Eagle, 12s|
|Front brake||Sram Code R, disc 200mm|
|Rear brake||Sram Code R, disc 180mm|
|Cranks||Sram Descendant 6K Eagle|
|Cassette||Sram XG 1275 Eagle, 12s, 10-50t|
|Chain Lock||Sram GX Eagle|
|Handlebars||Merida Expert TR 780mm Width 20 Rise|
|Stem||Merida Expert TR 35 Diameter 40mm|
|Grips||Merida Expert EC|
|Rims||Merida Expert TR 29 Internal|
|Tyres||Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5x2.4 fold TR EXO 3C / Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5x2.4|
|Saddle||Prologo Nago X20|
|Seat post||KS LEV Integra 30.9 Diameter S 125 mm - M/L/XL 150 mm|
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community