Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Merida Ninety Six 9 4000 29” 2019 Bicycle Black / Blue. Full suspension mountain bike with carbon frame and equipped with Sram drivetrain and Rock Shox suspensions. Ideal for Cross-Country (XC).
- PROLITE 66 TRIPLE BUTTED ALUMINIUM: High-quality Aluminium (6066) extremely lightweight and durable. It has a wall of triple assembly with hydroforming technology allows you to find the best ratio of strength-to-weight in aluminium.
- NANO MATRIX CARBON: To protect the integrity of the carbon frames, the fibers are joined with epoxy resin with nanoparticles, increasing the impact resistance by up to 40%.
- HYDRO FORMING SYSTEM: The tubes are inserted in moulds where an emulsion of water and hot oil is passed through at high pressure, allowing it to create complex shapes.
- X-TAPER HEADTUBE: Tapered headtube with 11/8” bearings in the upper part and 11/4”, and 11/2” in the lower part to create great strength and precision, affording safety whilst handling.
- INTERNAL CABLE: The brake and/or shifter cables are guided through the inside of the frame. Improves the design and aesthetics as the cables are hidden from view, with no disadvantages.
- ANTI WRINKLE SYSTEM: When creating the individual carbon elements, an air chamber is used to ensure there are no wrinkles in the tube, as that can add weight and affect resistance. This results in a lighter, stiffer and stronger frame.
- SMOOTH WELDING: So-called “dual welding”, a second pass through the solder gives a cleaner look to the frame. At first glance it seems to be carbon.
- RACE LINK: A single-pivot rear suspension system optimised for XC riding and 1x drivetrains. A super light (80g) carbon rocker and linkage system create a light, efficient rear end, totally eliminating pedal-bob.
- DI2 READY: The models and frames with the Di2 Ready symbol are prepared for integrating this technology with the battery mounting in the saddle or in the chainstays.
- REMOTE LOCK OUT: The fork and/or shock absorber can be blocked, either directly or from a remote control on the handlebar.
- POST MOUNT DISC: Post mount disc brake calipers fit directly onto the seat stay for a better connection whilst a chainstay post mount positions the caliper on the chainstay within the rear triangle for extra protection and better distribution of braking forces. Another benefit is that internal cable routing is also easier and neater via the chainstay.
- THRU-AXLE 12 - 148: The front forks have a width of 100mm through the 12 or 15 mm axle (thru axle) diameter to increase the lateral stiffness. A rear axle of 12mm x 142mm fixed directly on the frame increases the rear stiffness whilst simplifying the removal and changing of wheels.
- THRU-AXLE 15 - 110: Some models with 100mm forks used 12 or 15mm diameter axles so as to increase the lateral rigidity.
- DOWN TUBE EXIT: Ensures that the internal wiring can move freely without causing problems and remaining accessible for maintenance.
- SMART ENTRY: Internal cable routing perfected: While conventional solutions often have the drawback that cables can move inside the frame, our SMART ENTRY system actually clamps them under tension. This also makes sure that you won’t be distracted by rattling noises when the trail gets rough. And because the cable inlets are completely changeable, all kinds of possible set ups are possible: Di2, hydraulic hoses, mechanical housings.
- C-S POST MOUNT DISC: The brake callipers are fixed directly to the upper chainstay for a better and lighter connection, while mounting the disks on the rear triangle offers extra protection to the callipers and a better distribution of the braking force. Another benefit is that the wiring of the brakes is cleaner in the bottom chainstay.
|Frame||Ninety-Six CFA, carbon|
|Fork||Rock Shox Reba RL Air Tapered Remote lockout Boost, 100mm travel|
|Shocks||Rock Shox Monarch RL|
|Shifter||Sram NX Eagle|
|Controls||Sram NX Eagle|
|Front brake||Shimano MT-500, rotor 180mm|
|Rear brake||Shimano MT-500, rotor 160mm|
|Cranks||Sram Stylo 6K Eagle|
|Cassette||Sram NX 1230 Eagle 12s, 11-50t|
|Chain Lock||Sram NX Eagle|
|Handlebars||Merida Expert CC 720 Width flat|
|Stem||Merida Expert CC 31.8 Diameter 6 Degrees|
|Grips||Merida Expert EC|
|Rims||Merida Expert CC 22.8 Internal|
|Tyres||Maxxis Ikon 2.2" 29”|
|Saddle||Merida Comp CC|
|Seat post||Merida Expert CC 30.9 Diameter Carbon|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community