Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Merida Big Seven 40-D 27.5” 2019 Bicycle Green / Black. Mountain bike with aluminium frame, equipped with 27.5" wheels, 100mm Suntour fork, hydraulic disc brakes and 27 speed Shimano drivetrain (9 x 3 chainrings).
- PROLITE 61 ALUMINIUM: 6061 aluminium is used to create light frames. Via heat treatment and dual assemble thin walls they obtain lightness and strength.
- TECHNO FORMING SYSTEM: ‘Techno Forming’ is a mechanical process that gives shape to the tubes by means of moulds, combined occasionally with cores of internal metal.
- LOCKOUT: The fork and/or shock absorber can be blocked, either directly or from a remote control on the handlebar.
- C-S POST MOUNT DISC: The brake callipers are fixed directly to the upper chainstay for a better and lighter connection, while mounting the disks on the rear triangle offers extra protection to the callipers and a better distribution of the braking force. Another benefit is that the wiring of the brakes is cleaner in the bottom chainstay.
- F-MOUNT: The bikes with F-MOUNT have adaptors for standard fenders (some Merida bikes need specific fenders) such that fender installation is quick and simple.
- C-MOUNT: The bikes with C-MOUNT have adaptors for the installation of rear luggage racks (some Merida bikes need specific racks) such that rack installation is quick, simple and reliable.
|Frame||Big Seven Speed, aluminium|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM HLO Coil Lockout, travel 100mm|
|Front brake||Shimano ST-EF505, disc 160mm|
|Rear brake||Shimano ST-EF505, disc 160mm|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG200, 9s, 11-32t|
|Chain Lock||KMC M99|
|Handlebars||Merida CC 690 Width 15 Rise|
|Stem||Merida CC 31.8 Diameter 6 Degrees|
|Rims||Merida CC 17 Internal|
|Tyres||Merida K1080 27.5 x 2.2” wire|
|Saddle||Merida Sport comfort|
|Seat post||Merida CC 27.2mm Diameter|
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community