Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Merida Big Nine 6000 29” 2019 Grey. Mountain bike with carbon frame, equipped with 29” wheels, RockShox Reba 100mm fork, hydraulic disc brakes and Sram Eagle GX shifter.
- NANO MATRIX CARBON: To protect the integrity of the carbon frames, the fibers are joined with epoxy resin with nanoparticles, increasing the impact resistance by up to 40%.
- X-TAPER HEADTUBE: Tapered headtube with 11/8” bearings in the upper part and 11/4”, and 11/2” in the lower part to create great strength and precision, affording safety whilst handling.
- ANTI WRINKLE SYSTEM: When creating the individual carbon elements, an air chamber is used to ensure there are no wrinkles in the tube, as that can add weight and affect resistance. This results in a lighter, stiffer and stronger frame.
- FLEX-STAY: The profile of the saddle and the bottom chainstay are intended to function as a suspension, absorbing bumps and reducing vibration.
- INTERNAL CABLE: The brake and/or shifter cables are guided through the inside of the frame. Improves the design and aesthetics as the cables are hidden from view, with no disadvantages.
- SMART ENTRY: The cables and brake sleeves are attached under tension to avoid noise when the road gets rough. All entries are fully interchangeable, adaptable to Di2, hydraulic sleeves, brake cables and gear cable housings, etc.
- LOCKOUT: The fork and/or shock absorber can be blocked, either directly or from a remote control on the handlebar.
- DI2 READY: The models and frames with the Di2 Ready symbol are prepared for integrating this technology with the battery mounting in the saddle or in the chainstays.
- C-S POST MOUNT DISC: The brake callipers are fixed directly to the upper chainstay for a better and lighter connection, while mounting the disks on the rear triangle offers extra protection to the callipers and a better distribution of the braking force. Another benefit is that the wiring of the brakes is cleaner in the bottom chainstay.
- THRU-AXLE 12 - 148: the 110mm front axle and the 148mm rear axle allows for a greater angle on the spokes of more rigid wheels, especially for 29”.
- THRU-AXLE 15 - 100: Some models with 100mm forks used 12 or 15mm diameter axles so as to increase the lateral rigidity.
|Frame||Big Nine CF3 Boost, carbon|
|Fork||Rock Shox Reba RL Air 100mm Tapered Remote lockout Boost|
|Shifter||Sram GX Eagle 12s|
|Controls||Sram GX Eagle 12s|
|Front brake||Shimano SLX, 180mm rotor|
|Rear brake||Shimano SLX, 160mm rotor|
|Cranks||Sram Stylo 6K Eagle|
|Cassette||Sram XG 1275 Eagle 12s, 10-50t|
|Chain Lock||Sram GX Eagle|
|Handlebars||Merida Expert CC 720mm Width flat|
|Stem||Merida Expert CC 31.8 Diameter -17 Degrees|
|Grips||Merida Expert EC|
|Rims||Merida Expert CC 22.8 Internal|
|Tyres||Maxxis Ikon 29er x 2.2"|
|Saddle||Merida Expert CC|
|Seat post||Merida Expert CC 30.9 Diameter Carbon|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community