Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Merida Big Nine 300 29” 2020 Bicycle Grey. Mountain bike with aluminium frame, equipped with 29" wheels, 100mm Suntour fork, disc brakes and Shimano 24-speed (8x3 chainrings).
- RACELITE 6061 ALUMINIUM: This aluminium alloy, a standard in the aerospace sector, combines extreme solidity and lightweight. Also, with the MERIDA heat treatment and double butted for high-tech frames.
- TECHNO FORMING SYSTEM: ‘Techno Forming’ is a mechanical process that gives shape to the tubes by means of moulds, combined occasionally with cores of internal metal.
- X-TAPER HEADTUBE: Externally butted headtube with a large 1.5" steering bearing at the bottom and accompanying the shape of the fork. To improve precision, resistance and stiffness between the frame and the fork.
- INTERNAL CABLE: The brake and/or shifter cables are guided through the inside of the frame. Improves the design and aesthetics as the cables are hidden from view, with no disadvantages.
- LOCKOUT: The fork and/or shock absorber can be blocked, either directly or from a remote control on the handlebar.
|Frame||Big Nine TFS|
|Fork||Suntour XCR LOR Air 100 Lockout|
|Shifter||Shimano XT Shadow 10v|
|Front brake||Shimano MT-200, 2 piston 180|
|Rear brake||Shimano MT-200, 2 piston 160|
|Cranks||FSA Alfa Drive 36-22|
|Cassette||Shimano HG50 10s|
|Chain Lock||KMC X10|
|Handlebars||Merida Expert CC 720 Width 10 Rise|
|Stem||Merida Comp CC 31.8 Diameter 6 Degrees|
|Grips||Merida Comp EC|
|Rims||Merida Comp CC 20 Internal|
|Tyres||Maxxis Ikon 29x2.2” fold|
|Saddle||Merida Comp CC|
|Seat post||Merida Comp CC 30.9 Diameter|
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community