Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Focus Sam 8.9 27.5” 2019 Bicycle Olive / Orange. Carbon bike with F. O. L. D kinematics and full suspension with geometry specific for the practice of Enduro. Fast, stable and agile, incorporates the Twin-Bearing system in the rear triangle for increased sturdiness and less maintenance. In addition, it has the Fox 36 R fork, Fox Float DPX2 performance shock and the Sram GX Eagle transmission system with a broad range of relations and with Truvativ Descendant 6K DUB cranks.
- F. O. L. D. (FOCUS Optimized Linkage Design): the definitive suspension of the rear triangle. The kinematics F. O. L. D. patented allows to optimize the suspension for the most diverse requirements, which guarantees maximum driving fun both in competition as in big adventures.
- SSPS / Stable Stiffness per Size: The FOCUS engineers individually design each frame size offered: for a size selection without losing quality. In this way, all the size variants present the same optimum weight-stiffness ratio.
- Internal Cable Routing: The routing of the cables and hydraulic lines is performed protecting the interior of the frame. This results in a refined aesthetic and prolongs the life of the cables, thus ensuring that the shifter and the brakes always work smoothly.
- Made with carbon frame in the front and aluminium in the rear triangle.
- Fox 36 R fork with 170mm travel.
- Fox Float DPX2 Performance shock.
- Sram GX Eagle transmission system with a broad range of relations.
- Truvativ Descendant 6K DUB cranks.
|Frame||Carbon front and alloy rear triangle, 170mm F.O.L.D. kinematic, ISCG 05, PF30 BB, 148x12 through axle, internal cable routing, Post Mount 180 mm|
|Fork||Fox 36 Float Rhythm, sweep adjust, 110x15 mm QR, 170mm travel|
|Shocks||Fox Float DPX2 Performance, 3-position lever, EVOL, 230/65 mm, hardware: 25,0 x 8 mm, custom tune|
|Shifter||Sram GX Eagle, 12 speeds|
|Controls||Sram Guide R|
|Levers||Sram GX Eagle|
|Front brake||Sram Guide R, disc|
|Rear brake||Sram Guide R, disc|
|Cranks||Truvativ Descendant 6K DUB, 32T|
|Cassette||Sram PG-1230 Eagle, 10-50T|
|Handlebars||BBB, aluminium, riserbar, 780mm, rise: 20mm, backsweep: 9 degree|
|Stem||BBB, aluminium, 55 mm|
|Rims||DT-Swiss E1900, 584-25, 15x110 mm / 12x148 mm|
|Tyres||Maxxis HighRoller II 2.5 3C EXO TR|
|Seat post||KindShock E30i, 31,6mm, internal|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community