Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Focus Jam2 9.9 Nine 29” (2019) Bicycle Black / Red. Top of the Focus Jam2 series. Electric mountain bike with a carbon frame and aluminium rear triangle, equipped with Shimano Steps E8000 motor. Designed with modern geometry, agile and aggressive, it is equipped with Shimano disc brakes, Fox Factory full suspension, Shimano XTR transmission with maximum precision shifter, 12 speeds and 29” wheels with DT Swiss HXC 1200 Spline 30 rims.
- Shimano Steps E8000 engine, 70Nm, 250 W
- Focus T. E. C. battery, 756 Wh, (378 Wh internal, 378 Wh optional external).
- Shimano Steps E8000 with LCD colour display, walk assist and Bluetooth.
- Fox 34 Float Factory fork with 150mm travel.
- Fox Float DPS Factory shock.
- Shimano XTR 8000 transmission system with maximum precision and 12 speeds.
- F.O.L.D (Focus Optimized Linkage Design): The definitive suspension for the rear triangle. The patented F.O.L.D. kinematics allows us to optimise the suspension for the most varied requisites, which ensures maximum fun riding in races as well as on great adventures.
- Internal Cable Routing: The routing of the cables and hydraulic lines is performed protecting the interior of the frame. This results in a refined aesthetic and prolongs the life of the cables, thus ensuring that the shifter and the brakes always work smoothly.
- SSPS (Stable Stiffness Per Size): To ensure that all wheel sizes offer the same level of quality, all frame sizes on offer are designed individually. This Stable Stiffness Per Size (SSPS) production method ensures that all sizes provide the perfect ratio of weight to stiffness.
- Air Flow System: The Air Flow system provides optimal ventilation for the integrated battery, and fresh, cool air flows through the Airflow Intakes into the down tube where the battery is installed. Heat produced is removed through this air flow via the down tube.
- Tailored Energy Concept: Thanks to the Tailored Energy Concept (T.E.C.), there are three different options for the down tube: either with integrated battery only, with the option of installing an additional battery (T.E.C. pack) with a flick of the wrist or alternatively of fitting a bottle cage using a simple click system (Smart Rack).
|Frame||Carbon front triangle, 7005 aluminium rear triangle, 3D forging, 150 mm F.O.L.D. kinematic, 148x12 mm through axle, internal cable routing, post mount 180 mm|
|Fork||Fox 34 Float Factory, 3-position remote w/open mode, 15 mm QR, 150 mm travel|
|Shocks||Fox Float DPS Factory, 3-position lever, 210x55 mm, hardware: 25,0 x 8mm, custom tune|
|Shifter||Shimano XTR 9100, 12-speed|
|Levers||Shimano XTR 9100, 12-speed|
|Front brake||Shimano XTR 9120 (4-piston), disc 203 mm|
|Rear brake||Shimano XTR 9120 (4-piston), disc 180 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XTR 9100. 12-speed, 10-51D|
|Handlebars||RaceFace Next R 35, carbon, 800mm, rise: 10mm, backsweep: 8degree|
|Stem||RaceFace Turbine R, 50 mm|
|Rims||DT Swiss HXC 1200 SPLINE 30|
|Tyres||Maxxis Rekon 2.6 3C EXO TR|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension 143 Carbon|
|Seat post||Fox Transfer Factory, 31.6 mm|
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community