DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
At Motocard we are committed to inclusion and diversity among all our employees. What have we put in place?
- The company has appointed a person who is explicitly responsible for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the work environment.
- The company offers and organizes training for all employees on issues related to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- The company's facilities are designed to meet accessibility requirements for people with physical disabilities.
- The company has neutral or inclusive bathrooms.
- We're supporting the first tetraplegic driver to participate in a Dakar. Joan 'Jumbo' Lascorz will race in one of the most demanding tests in the world in an adapted buggy. We're especially excited to form part of this story of overcoming, constancy, and, above all, passion for Motorsport. Go for it 'Jumbo'!