The launch of the Fox Vue coincides with the return to competition of one of its talisman riders, the German Ken Roczen, who has played a key role in the development of these fantastic off-road goggles.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Fox VUE Goggles Zebra LE. The timing of the launch of the VUE model coincides with the return to competition of the German rider Ken Roczen. After countless hours of research, development and tests, we now have goggles that are up to the challenge that Ken Roczen faces; to win again after an injury that could have represented the end of his career.
- Pre-curved injected polycarbonate lens which protects against impacts and offers wide, clear vision.
- TruLock system, allows you to replace the lens very easily and quickly.
- The area in contact with the face is made of soft TPU and multiple layers of foam that extract the sweat and are perfectly adapted to the physiognomy of the rider.
- Frame made of ABS and Nylon to withstand possible impacts of soil or stones.
- The 360 ventilation system optimises the airflow to the interior of the goggles and prevents the lens from fogging up.
- The fastening strap, 45 mm high, has a silicon band for a secure, precise fit to the helmet.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community