We have these similar products available
Garmin Varia RTL510 Radar. Rear radar for cycling, which detects approaching vehicles and makes you more visible to drivers day and night. Correctly attached to the seatpost, it provides visible and audible alerts to vehicles approaching from behind at a distance of up to 140 metres (153 yards). In addition, the intensive rear light is visible by day from a distance of up to 1.6 km (1 mile), which will allow you to ride a bicycle with confidence and peace of mind.
- Provides visual and audible alerts, to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind at a distance of up to 140 metres (153 yards)
- High intensity back light visible in daylight from a distance of more than 1.6 Km (1 mile).
- With an elegant vertical design, it can easily be mounted on most road bikes, including the aero, touring, and urban models.
- Offers 3 different light modes: fixed (20 lumens), night blinking (29 lumens) and daytime flashing (65 lumens).
- Requires a specific radar viewing unit (sold separately). It also integrates wirelessly with compatible Garmin devices.
- Dimensions (Width/Height/Depth): 98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm
- Weight: 71g.
- Autonomy of the battery: up to 15 hours daytime flashing or 6 hours in fixed mode or blinking at night.
- Angle of visibility: 220 º
- Garmin compatibility: Edge 1000, Edge 1030, Edge 130, Edge 25, Edge 520, Edge 520 plus, Edge 810, Edge 820, Edge Explore 1000, Edge Explore 820, D2 range, range Phoenix 5, Phoenix Chronos, Forerunner 735XT, Forerunner 935, Tactix Charlie, Varia Vision, Vívoactive 3 and Vívoactive HR.
- Varia RTL510
- Mounting Kit
- User’s Manual
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community