Northwave Extreme Trail Jacket Black. MTB jacket developed with the innovative Primaloft Black Insulation material, compressible, light and soft, with 75% recycled polyester, it presents details designed for the needs of the off-road world. The front panel in Primaloft (reminiscent of warm outdoor down) has been added at strategic points, such as sleeves and back, a special breathable and abrasion-resistant material with DWR waterproof treatment. Ideal for all temperatures, the Extreme Trail Jacket offers optimal protection when combined with a thermal jersey and short-sleeved base layer or with a heavy-weight long-sleeved base layer.
- Front panel in Primaloft Black Insulation, (a blowable synthetic with DOWN-LIKE performance) with 75% recycled polyester.
- Sleeves and back made of recycled and abrasion resistant polyester with DWR treatment.
- Double-slider zipper that allows the jacket to be opened both from above and from below.
- Laser perforation in the armpit for breathability and body temperature control.
- Lower part of the sleeve and of the hermetic jacket (heat-sealed).
- 2 front pockets with zipper.
- Silicone inserts at the bottom help the jacket stay perfectly in place.
- Brushed inner collar.
- Zipper with puller for easy use even with gloves.