Choose your size
Troy Lee Designs D4 Composite MIPS Helmet Stealth Gray. First level helmet with lightweight and strong fibre glass shell. The new D4 TLD Composite has a MIPS C2 protection system, as well as 3D Quick Release XT2 interior padding with X-Static / XT2 front piece with 7 anchor points for a perfect fit, EPP collarbone impact system system for reducing forces in the shoulders and collarbone and a double buckle closure system for added safety.
- Shell in Aerospace fibreglass, light and solid.
- MIPS C2 protection system (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System): it consists of a layer placed between the EPS foam and the inner padding that provides a greater absorption of the energy generated by an angular impact. With the MIPS system, the helmet absorbs between 25 and 35% more of this rotational energy, providing the rider with radically improved protection.
- With 24 ventilation openings (10 on the front, 5 on top and 7 on the rear).
- Interior with 3D Quick Release XT2® anti-bacterial and anti-odour padding. The front of the helmet has an X-Static and XT2 piece placed with 7 anchor points for optimal fit.
- EPP Collarbone Technology, which reduces the forces of impact on shoulders and collarbone after a fall.
- Titanium double D buckle closure system for added safety.
- The screws of the visor act as fuses to reduce the risk of snags and injuries from a possible fall.
- Weight: 1050 grams (+/- 50 g in size M)
ASTM F1952 DH MTB, ASTM F2032 BMX, CPSC 1203, CE N1078, AS/NZS 2063 Homologation
|Full face helmet