Choose your size
Troy Lee Designs D4 Carbon MIPS Stealth Helmet Black / Silver. First level helmet with TeXtreme® carbon shell which reduces the weight by almost 50 grams compared with the 3D model, with an increase of the EPS layer strategically placed to increase strength and durability. The new D4 Carbon TLD has a MIPS C2 protection system as well as 3D Quick Release XT2 interior padding with X-Static / XT2 front piece with 7 anchor points for a perfect fit, EPP collarbone impact system system for reducing forces in the shoulders and collarbone and a double buckle closure system for added safety.
- Shell in TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fibre, light and resistant with EPS strategically located for extra strength and durability.
- MIPS-C2 protection system (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System): it consists of a layer placed between the EPS foam and the inner padding that provides a greater absorption of the energy generated by an angular impact. With the MIPS system, the helmet absorbs between 25 and 35% more of this rotational energy, providing the rider with radically improved protection.
- With 24 ventilation openings (10 on the front, 5 on top and 7 on the rear).
- Interior with 3D Quick Release XT2® anti-bacterial and anti-odour padding. The front of the helmet has an X-Static and XT2 piece placed with 7 anchor points for optimal fit.
- EPP Collarbone Technology, which reduces the forces of impact on shoulders and collarbone after a fall.
- Titanium double D buckle closure system for added safety.
- The screws of the visor act as fuses to reduce the risk of snags and injuries from a possible fall.
- Weight: 1000 grams (size M)
ASTM F1952–10, EN 1078, CPSC 1203, ASTM 2032-BMX homologation.
|Full face helmet