Choose your size
Poc Octal X Spin Helmet White. Designed specifically for cross country, the Octal X Spin has the technology and the premium design of the road POC Octal helmet, but with greater robustness and protection. Manufactured with an Aramid bridge for structural integrity, incorporates the patented system of protection against rotational impacts Poc SPIN. With a design that allows for ventilation and a perfect fit system, stands out for its lightness, its construction and its aerodynamic efficiency.
- High performance polycarbonate Monocoque shell, extended for better coverage of the helmet ensuring improvements in strength and safety with a slight increase in weight.
- Incorporating Aramid bridge technology integrated in the lining for greater structural resistance.
- Patented protection system of against rotational impacts Poc SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside), designed to reduce the effects of an oblique fall with a decrease of the force transmitted to the head and brain. The innovative and exclusive technology of the pad, ensures an excellent adaptation to the head and ensures that the helmet will move at the same time as the head during a fall, reducing the force transmitted to the brain and offers the rider greater protection.
- Excellent ventilation system that ensures perfect air circulation thanks to the large openings in the helmet and provides a better aerodynamic performance.
- Comfortable and secure fit system, with moulded precision straps with lining for added comfort.
- "Eye Garage" System to hold the glasses.
- Incorporates Recco reflector for added safety at night or in low light.
Available in three sizes: S 50-56cm, M 54-60cm and L for 56-62 cm head circumference.
CE EN 1078 Homologation