Choose your size
POC Kortal Race Mips Helmet Hydrogen White / Uranium Black Matte. Lightweight helmet ideal for the practice of All Mountain, Enduro and Trail that stands out for the incorporation of an integrated NFC medical identification chip that can store the rider's medical profile and emergency contact details which can be read read instantly by the medical services in case of accident. Made with In-Mold construction, it incorporates the MIPS protection system and an EPS structure inside reinforced with aramid filaments for greater durability and resistance. With fully wrapped Unibody shell to improve structural integrity. In addition, it incorporates a Recco system for greater safety.
Main features :
- Fully wrapped Unibody shell of Optimized PC.
- EPS interior with aramid filaments for greater protection.
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) protection system: it is a layer located between the EPS foam and the inner padding, which offers greater absorption of the energy generated by an angular impact. With the MIPS system, the helmet absorbs between 25 and 35% more of this rotational energy, offering the rider radically better protection.
- It has an integrated NFC medical identification chip that allows the rider's medical profile and emergency contact details to be stored to be instantly read by medical services in the event of an accident.
- Additional coverage at the temples and nape area for added protection.
- Ventilation system with 17 openings.
- It incorporates the Recco system, used by most of the rescue services. It allows you to be located thanks to the small passive reflector that the helmet incorporates.
- Break Away visor, designed to break in the event of an impact and thus protect the biker's neck area.
- 360 adjustment system that facilitates the perfect fit.
- Weight: 390g. (Size M)
- CE homologation EN 1078 and NTA8776 (Dutch approval for use with electric bicycles).
Available in three sizes: S for 50-56 cm, M for 54-60 cm and L for 56-62 cm of head circumference.