Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Leatt DPX 5.0 Composite V12 Helmet Lime / Blue. The lightweight Leatt DBX 5.0 Composite V12 stands out for the reduction in its volumetric size without leaving out safety. Available in 3 shell sizes, with an infinity of technical innovations such as the Dri Lex inner fabric and Fidlock closure which increases the rider's comfort and protection.
The outer shell has been constructed in composite (various fibre composites) and is made in 3 shell sizes in order to offer a high level of comfort and for a perfect fit to the physical constitution of each rider.
The inner shell is made of multi density EPS, injected into the shell itself via In-molded technology. This technology permits a greater resistance and efficacy in high and medium intensity impacts. The EPS multi layer has a V-Foam Plus structure that helps absorb the severest impacts.
Between the EPS and the lining of the inner shell is the 360° Turbine system, which absorbs low intensity impacts and the rotational forces 30-50% more than other helmets. The design of the turbines allows for the cushioning of the rotational forces inside the helmet, thus reducing the risks of brain damage.
The design of the helmet seeks to reduce the volume (at least 10% less) and weight of the helmet as much as possible, such that forces on the neck and the rotational forces on the brain are also reduced.
The fully removable and washable inner padding is made of Dri-Lex® with an anti-bacterial and anti-odour treatment which affords perfect breathability and moisture wcking.
With a ventilation system with 11 air inlets and outlets dispersed pver the upper area of the shell, the chin bar and the rear which allow for maximum ventilation even at low speed.
Fidlock magnetic closures system which ensure an easy use, even with gloves, and maximum safety once tied.
- With an optimised lower profile for using the helmet with or without a Leatt neck brace.
- Predisposition for incorporating the hands free hydration kit for drinking without releasing the handlebars (not included).
- Visor with rupture function, allowing for reduced rotation in the event of an accident.
- Screw system that is used for holding the visor and adjusting its height.
- For emergency situations, the helmet's side padding is removable, in order to remove the helmet without the risk of a lesion.
- Estimated weight:+/- 990 g.
CE EN 1078 , US CPSC Bicycle and ASTM F1952-10 homologation
Combine it with
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community