Choose your size
Giro Source MIPS Helmet Matte Warm Black. MTB helmet with advanced performance and protection in a rugged design. Incorporates MIPS technology for maximum head protection in the event of an impact. Made of In-Mould polycarbonate and EPS interior, it improves impact absorption. It has a Roc Loc 5 closure that allows easy adjustment and a removable visor.
- Hardbody polycarbonate shell with In-Mould technology and EPS structure for greater impact absorption.
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) protection system: this is a layer located between the EPS foam and the inner padding, which offers greater absorption of the energy generated by an angular impact. With the MIPS system, the helmet absorbs between 25 and 35% more of this rotational energy, offering the rider radically better protection.
- Interior in CoolFit, an antibacterial padding that provides perfect comfort.
- Roc Loc 5 fit system: allows you to easily adjust the position of the helmet with one hand. The rotating dial allows it to fit perfectly to the head. In addition, it is 40% lighter than other fit systems and offers unmatched comfort, stability and adaptability.
- Wind Tunnel ventilation system: 16 openings offering a channelled and wind tunnel tested ventilation system (exclusive to Giro).
- Easily adjustable visor with screws, no tools required.
- Weight: 340 gr (size M)