Choose your size
Giro Aether Spherical Helmet Matte Black. With an elegant and industrial design, the Aether Spherical guarantees excellent protection thanks to the MIPS Spherical technology (patented by Giro). The moulded shell is constructed of polycarbonate and incorporates six different pieces with multiple air intakes for perfect ventilation and an Aura structural reinforcement for greater resistance. The Roc Loc 5+ Air closure completes the helmet, which allows for an easy, custom fit.
- Moulded shell constructed of polycarbonate with a dual-density EPS interior for maximum shock absorption.
- Spherical MIPS technology: incorporates two layers of EPS foam, which offers greater absorption of the energy generated by a rotational impact thanks to the rotation of the outer layer with respect to the inner layer. With the Spherical MIPS system, comfort and safety are improved.
- It incorporates the Aura reinforcement that improves the structural integrity of the helmet through a translucent shock resistant arch that runs throughout the helmet.
- Roc Loc 5+ Air fit system: In addition to easily adjusting the position of the helmet with one hand using the rotary dial, the Roc Loc 5+ Air system allows you to adjust the vertical position and contact points asymmetrically. In this way, it offers incomparable comfort, stability and adaptability.
- Wind Tunnel ventilation system: 11 openings offering a channelled and wind tunnel tested ventilation system (exclusive to Giro).
- Deep Integral Channelling: Combined with the multiple cooling openings, the internal channelling causes air to flow over the scalp and provides an extraordinary cooling power.
- It incorporates special openings for goggles with rubber clips for greater safety.
- Compatible with ponytails.
- Weight: 263 g (size M)
|CB.GIR.AETHSPHE NEGRO MATE