Choose your size
Giro Aether MIPS Helmet Matte Black. With an elegant and industrial design, the Giro Aether MIPS ensures excellent protection thanks to the MIPS Spherical technology (patented by Giro) that is integrated between the layers of EPS foam inside the helmet to administrate the energy caused in case of impact. The moulded chassis is constructed of polycarbonate and incorporates six different pieces, with multiple air inlets for perfect ventilation and an Aura structural reinforcement for greater strength. Completing the helmet the Roc Loc 5 closure, which allows for an easy and custom adjustment.
- Moulded shell constructed in polycarbonate with dual density EPS interior for maximum impact absorption.
- Spherical MIPS protection system (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System): A layer placed between the EPS foam layers, affording greater energy absorption generated from an angled impact. With the MIPS system, the helmet absorbs between 25 and 35% more of the rotational energy, providing the rider with radically improved protection.
- Incorporates the Aura reinforcement that improves the structural integrity of the helmet via a translucent arc, resistant to knocks, that runs throughout the helmet.
- Roc Loc 5+ Fit System: As well as allowing for easy adjustment of the helmet position with just one hand via the gyratory dial, the Roc Loc 5+ system allows you to asymmetrically adjust the vertical position and the contact points. In this way, it offers comfort, stability and adaptability that is unparalleled.
- Wind Tunnel ventilation system: 11 apertures that provide a wind tunnel tested channelled ventilation system (exclusive to Giro).
- Deep Integral Channelling: Combined with the multiple cooling air openings, the internal channelling causes the air to flow over the scalp and provide extraordinary cooling power.
- Ultra-light strap and Slimline buckle closure.
- Incorporates special openings for glasses with rubber grippers for added security.
- Ponytail compatible.
|CB.GIR.AETMIP19 NEGRO MATE