Choose your size
Fox Speedframe Pro Helmet Black. New high-end open helmet designed for lovers of trail. It is manufactured with dual density EPS Varizorb lining and incorporates the MIPS protection system, which offers greater absorption against an angular impact. Features the Fidlock closure system, which is easily operated with gloves and visor adjustable to several positions.
- Manufactured in Varizorb, a multi-layer EPS material in various densities that provides superior protection and greater impact absorption.
- MIPS protection system (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System): it consists of a layer placed between the EPS foam and the inner padding that provides a greater absorption of the energy generated by an angular impact. With the MIPS system, the helmet absorbs between 25 and 35% more of this rotational energy, providing the rider with radically improved protection.
- With removable and washable, antimicrobial XT2 lining that evacuates moisture and prevents odours.
- Ventilation system with moulded EPS foam and multiple air inlets and outlets for optimised flow.
- Visor fully adjustable to 3 positions and is compatible with glasses.
- 360° Fit System: provides better fit and greater stability.
- Fidlock buckle closure, which consists of a of magnetic pressure buckle system that ensures maximum safety and comfort. Easy and simple to manipulate even with gloves
- Weight: 390g. (size M)